Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Out of Control

    Listening to her hoarse but gentle voice, Li Wu felt his heart being pinched. He opened his mouth angrily, showing his sharp canine teeth, trying to pass his pain to her.

    But he opened his mouth and bit it lightly, but couldn't take it out.

    In the end, he just licked her neck, which was stained with his tears, and it smelled wet and salty.

    In the end, he only left a weak sentence "I hate you, idiot."

    Jian Yao was stunned, he...does he really hate himself?

    She looked at the other person's trembling shoulders, stroked them lightly, and blamed herself, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    "Why do you have to leave me?" His voice was dull.

    "..." Jian Yao lowered his head helplessly, "It was arranged by my family, I..."

    His hands on her waist tightened slightly, his voice was hoarse, and he begged with a sexy voice: "Don't leave me, okay?" "

    It doesn't matter if you don't marry me, please don't leave me, okay?"

    Jian Yao was silent for a long time, and could only reply: "I'm sorry."

    "Hehe, hahahaha..." He was amused by her, but there was a hint of love in his voice. crying.

    "Li Wu, you deserve someone better." She said sincerely.

    But he didn't think it was her sincere words, he just said that to reject him, right?

    He didn't ask her for anything, he didn't want the title, and he didn't want the money.

    As long as she wants, he can take a taxi by himself.

    But she asked him to find someone else...

    He grabbed her chin and kissed her, and salty tears slid onto their lips.

    Jian Yao's eyes widened, a little surprised by his actions.

    But those gray eyes quickly calmed down, like the surface of a bitter lake.

    She didn't push him away, this... Maybe it was the last time they got close.

    Jian Yao thought helplessly, what else can I do?

    Is it possible that after getting married, she still hangs out with him outside?

    This is not fair to Lin Ji, nor is it fair to him.

    Feelings without results should not delay him for the rest of his life.

    After kissing for a long time, he backed away and looked at her fiercely with those dark eyes.

    The air was filled with the pheromones of orange blossom, and his voice was cold.

    "Since you don't want to accept me, then I'll go to the street and find an Alpha to mark me completely."

    Li Wu looked at the girl leaning against the door, "Anyway, it's just a tool to ease the fever."

    Her expression was deep , he didn't see anger and disappointment from her face.

    He felt that Jian Yao had no feelings for him anymore, but he was still proud and stubborn, unwilling to bow his head and admit defeat in front of her, showing off his quick tongue.

    "Get out of the way! I'm going to find someone else... um..." Before

    he could finish speaking, she pulled him against the door, and a kiss fell on his lips.