Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Dinner

    After saying this, Chengyang's face turned even redder.

    Seeing him like this, Jiang Lingyue was excited and wanted to tease him even more.

    "These two children are so cute." She sighed with a smile.

    Chengyang nodded and said, "Well, it's very cute."

    She raised her eyebrows and turned to look at him, "How about we have a baby too?"

    His face turned redder instantly, and he raised his head to look at her in astonishment, But it ran into her smiling eyes.

    His heart skipped a beat, was she... serious?

    The young man was silent for a while, and said in a dry voice: "Okay."

    Jiang Lingyue didn't expect him to dare to answer this question, so she also smiled, put his arms around his shoulders and said: "Okay, then we will work hard together in the future."

    Two One of them was amused and happy, while the other was blushing and shy, walking out happily carrying a basket from the supermarket.

    The little boy behind was still crying and said, "If you become an Omega, why would you marry me?" The

    little girl said, "Gu Zian, you are so stupid."

    After a while, she helplessly kissed the little boy The boy's face was as soft as a white steamed bun.

    "Oh, is this okay?"

    "You kissed me, and you have to marry me in the future." The little boy said firmly.

    The little girl said angrily: "Gu Zian, you are lying!" The

    immature childish voice got further and further away, and the two went to the counter to pay and walked out of the supermarket.

    Jiang Lingyue was holding a huge bag in her right hand, and holding the white and soft hand of the young man with her left hand, with a slight smile on her face.

    He was so cute, she couldn't help thinking.

    Chengyang lowered his beautiful oval face, and the evening wind slightly blew away the blush on his face.

    At this moment, he was still heartbroken by one of her jokes.

    Do they...have a future?

    The two held hands and went back to the apartment, which was decorated with a sense of life and warmth, like the most ordinary "home".

    Putting the bought toiletries in front of the mirror next to the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror with a smile on her lips, and was a little surprised for a moment.

    What is she... happy about?

    Chengyang put some of the food in the refrigerator, and the other part was going to be cooked at night.

    He also made the lunch. After cooking, he went to school for class, and took Jiang Lingyue to the supermarket after school.

    Jiang Lingyue came out of the bathroom, and the warm yellow light in the kitchen shone on the young man's back. He was slender, and the pink apron around his waist made him appear to have slender legs.

    The kitchen knife and the chopping board made the sound of colliding. She walked over and said, "Shall I cut it?"

    He was the one who took care of these things before. Jiang Lingyue is not good at cooking, so Chengyang did it before.