Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Jian Yao is a person who has been pampered and coaxed since she was a child, and most of the time she doesn't care about others.

    But after all, she was a rich second generation born with a golden spoon in her mouth. Except for her own mother, she has never suffered from others.

    I was a little angry when I was bombarded with comments earlier.

    As a result, the anchor obviously bought the tweet, but she was just telling the truth, but was chased and scolded by the Omegas watching the live broadcast, and she exploded in an instant.

    With a bit of unconvinced comparison in his heart, why does he have so many Omegas pampering and coaxing him?

    Isn't he just a better-looking male Alpha?

    The Omegas are merciless against Jian Yao.

    They complained that she was jealous of Mr. F.

    Jian Yao refuted a few words, and began to imitate their tone of yin and yang and make this Mr. F strange.

    The person on the screen was obviously a little stunned, and he slowly frowned as he watched the comments that were swiping past quickly.

    After being silent for a while, he finally understood what had happened.

    And that Tucao comment has long been pushed to nowhere.

    Li Wu opened his mouth and explained: "That... I didn't buy Tweets." The

    comments all echoed, saying that Jian Yao was looking for trouble when he had nothing to do, and he came here specifically to find trouble.

    Then he continued, "You must have misunderstood, right? This is pushed by big data."

    Jian Yao didn't believe his words at all, big data?

    Now that Starnet technology is so advanced, if she clicks on a video she doesn't like, she will push it in front of her?

    "Don't scold me, it's just a misunderstanding." Li Wu looked at the mess and commented, and then said, "Well, if you don't like to quit, that's fine."

    Jian Yao only felt that the anchor was so hypocritical, so he bought it Do you want to admit it or not, and now you are still pretending to be a good person with her?

    She responded with "hehe" and left the live broadcast room.

    Just when her forehead was on fire and she was full of anger, a strange voice suddenly sounded in her ear.

    "Ding dong, the system binding is successful."

    An ice blue mechanical screen appeared in front of her.

    Jian Yao was stunned for a moment, and slowly frowned, she didn't have a brain chip implanted, how could she see the virtual screen?

    She didn't wonder for too long, something strange appeared on the screen.

    —Hello, host.

    ha?

    She narrowed her light gray eyes slightly, a little puzzled.

    Could it be that she lost her memory?

    In fact, she had a brain chip implanted, and now she is bound to a game system?

    However, the federal research on brain chip implantation technology seems to be immature enough to implant a brain chip into a person without a comprehensive physical examination, right?