Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    How else can I accompany you?

    Jiang Lingyue raised her red lips and smiled wantonly. She stretched out her arms to wrap her arms around the soft and slender waist of the other party, and slowly approached the other party's ears.

    Seeing that beautiful white jade ear turn red, she said with satisfaction, "Stay by my side, and let you go when you get tired of playing, how about that?"

    Chengyang's fair face was a little flushed, she ...Why did she keep teasing him?

    Apart from this face, he couldn't think of anything else the other party could like about him.

    He is a little inferior and a little scared.

    I was afraid that she would approach her strangely, and even more afraid that when I fell into her tenderness, the other party would withdraw indifferently and leave.

    That...he'd be crazy.

    If he couldn't have her all the time, then he would rather never get close to her...

    Chengyang liked her very much, but his reason told him that she was rich and beautiful, not bad for him as an Omega.

    It must be teasing him to say this... The

    rich are ruthless. A classmate of their school earlier, because he was abandoned by Alpha, couldn't accept it and jumped off the building.

    Although he doesn't want to think about her like this, but...

    he is a coward, he is afraid that his insignificant love will be stepped on by the other party.

    He was afraid that he was not good enough to let her stop for him.

    Besides, he's not good enough for her.

    He is inferior and humble, and dare not touch the moon, lest the moon will become dirty.

    The young man stretched out his hand and silently pushed the other away. He glanced at that pretty face, then hurriedly lowered his head immediately.

    "You...don't make fun of me."

    Jiang Lingyue pushed away, her voice casual, "A joke?"

    "Hahaha, yes, it's just a joke." She laughed wantonly, "Don't be angry, what I mean is, would you like to come to our company and be my assistant?" The

    young man shook his head silently, "I'll help I can't do it for you, I didn't study economics..."

    "Oh? Then what did you study?" Jiang Lingyue asked curiously.

    "Chemistry."

    This is the subject he loves, but now it makes him a little hard to say.

    Because what makes him proud is of no use to her.

    Jiang Lingyue pondered for a while, and said, "It's okay, you just need to take care of me, you don't need to deal with other things."

    "Besides, you are so smart, you can't learn anything?" Her hoarse voice was a little joking the taste of.

    Chengyang lowered his head and said nothing.

    how? Not enough money? Why is he hesitating?

    Jiang Lingyue didn't quite understand. After all, she learned through the system that the other party was extremely short of money.

    "Okay."