Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    I'm sorry, Moon.

    The young man thought silently, and asked her softly: "Sister, I don't like this taste, can I stop smoking?"

    Jiang Lingyue was a little surprised, she thought they broke up, and he would not care about her anymore.

    Hearing what he said, she reached out and rubbed his head, and said, "Okay."

    Jiang Lingyue was handling the company's affairs while accepting the system's task to increase Chengyang's favorability towards her.

    Fortunately, these tasks are not difficult.

    It's all very common.

    She would pick him up from school every day, accompany him to a part-time job, send him roses, and tell him likes and loves.

    Accompany him to listen to his favorite songs, watch concerts and movies he likes.

    Jiang Lingyue thinks that Chengyang is a coaxable Omega, as long as she treats him well enough, he can accept her.

    She looked at the blushing young man with his head bowed in front of him.

    Just now they went to the cinema to watch "Teenage Love Story", and they were walking down the road holding hands.

    On a whim, she confessed to the boy.

    In fact, she confessed to him countless times in the past two months, but without exception, they were all system tasks.

    Probably because it was not sincere, he never agreed.

    Jiang Lingyue wondered if he tortured her on purpose, he was willing to hold hands and kiss with her, but he just stopped admitting their relationship.

    He said he couldn't accept losing her again.

    what?

    Jiang Lingyue didn't take it seriously, she just felt that the other party just didn't love her enough.

    Although he used to be crazy about it, it was probably because she broke his heart before that he was reluctant to be with her again.

    People change, Jiang Lingyue thought.

    Confessing to him this time, I just thought it was a good time.

    Also, her company is going from bad to worse.

    She wants to complete the system's tasks as soon as possible and free up her hands to deal with the company's affairs.

    So I was anxious to express my liking to him, hoping that his favorability towards me would increase as soon as possible.

    Although, the favorability value of 80 points is already very high.

    Hearing her straightforward words, the young man looked up at her in surprise with a shy smile on his beautiful melon seeds.

    He clearly didn't let her confess to him... a

    moment later.

    "Do you... really like me?" He asked softly.

    Jiang Lingyue reached out to hold his hand. His fingers were slender and beautiful, and his nails were round and pink.

    She nodded and said, "Yes."

    At this moment, she couldn't tell whether she was sincere or not, just looking at his expectant expression, the silent heart in her chest seemed to be beating unexpectedly, blowing into her in the night wind. own ears.