Chapter 23

Chapter 23 See You Tomorrow

    But the girl didn't let go of him, she just silently hugged the boy who was panting next to her ear.

    With the comfort of Alpha pheromone, Xie Xuanying's condition eased a lot, but his face was still flushed, and two blushes floated on the boy's cold face, which looked a bit cute in contrast.

    After a long pause, the young man gently pushed away Xihe who was hugging him, with a few hints of shyness on his indifferent face, he lowered his head and said, "That..."

    His voice was hoarse and unreasonable, bringing Looking a little lustful, Xie Xuanying blushed even more. He clenched his right fist and put it on his lips and coughed twice, "Ahem...well, glasses."

    Seeing his appearance, Xihe was also a little stunned Now, his shirt was unbuttoned two times, revealing some fair collarbones, and the collar of his school uniform was also messed up by the marks.

    The campus male god who has always been gentle and abstinent has turned into this... a delicate appearance that seems to have been ruthlessly trampled by someone. It is easy to arouse Alpha's desire to destroy, but it can't help but give birth to a desire to protect.

    Thinking that it was all thanks to her that he turned into this appearance, the girl couldn't help touching the tip of her nose guiltily, and pulled out the right hand that had been holding the boy's back from the gap between his waist and the wall. He held a pair of water vapor glasses lightly in his hand.

    She lowered her head and pulled the hem of her school uniform to wipe off the moisture on it, and handed it to the boy.

    The young man's fingers were fair and beautiful, and his fingertips and knuckles were slightly red. He took the glasses and lowered his head to put them on.

    The two fell silent, the smell of pheromone in the air was blown away by the night wind, and he cautiously reached out to touch the girl's knuckles.

    "Take me home, will you?" The boy raised his misty eyes, his cheeks were still red, and his voice was soft, as if he was acting like a spoiled child.

    Xihe looked at her left hand being held, nodded slowly, and said, "Okay."

    An Omega that she had just temporarily marked by herself, she should send him home as a matter of course.

    When the two walked out of the alley, the atmosphere was obviously different. Two pairs of beautiful hands were held together, and the two Alphas consciously walked further away from the two.

    Xihe held the young man's slender and soft hand. His fingers were very long, and when he clasped them tightly, she felt like she was completely wrapped.

    She looked at the street lamps on the side of the street anxiously, and she was fighting with villains in her heart.

    The task has been completed, the system has been unbound, and she no longer has to worry about her own life...

    Then should she shake off the hand of the boy next to her and tell him that she did everything for her own sake? A lie made up by Survivor?

    However, although the boy has always been cold-tempered, he is an Omega after all.

    As an Alpha, she had just temporarily marked him, and now she immediately shook her hands and told him it was all lies...

    Xihe felt that this was too cruel. Although he confessed to the other party to save his life, he did nothing wrong. He just...