Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Extra

    1-Bracelet

    Chengyang was sixteen when he met that glowing girl.

    At that time he was not differentiated.

    Some people walk with wind in their youth, while others, with their heads down, still can't hide their inferiority and embarrassment.

    Sadly, he's the second type.

    Unfortunately, he met a girl he was not good enough for.

    She is free and unrestrained and grows savagely.

    It's not something he can get his hands on.

    With his wounds, he picked up the bracelet that the girl dropped, and started his seven-year secret love.

    In the middle of the night, when he was in tears, he held on to the bracelet that refracted the brilliance in the dim light, and he persisted again and again.

    In the end, the bullet pierced the chest, and his fingers held the pockets that had been sustaining his faith.

    2-Crush

    all the memories about her are slightly sour and sweet, making him nostalgic and sad.

    In the third year of high school, his desperate efforts gave him the desired result.

    He successfully differentiated into an Omega, with a slender figure and a beautiful face.

    And excellent grades.

    They fanatically pursued him and gave him unprecedented "love".

    But he always remembered the girl who was the first to reach out to him in his gloomy life.

    Soon, all the students in No. 1 Middle School knew that this beautiful school girl had a favorite female Alpha.

    Because he changed his signature to - in secret love.

    But no one knew who that female Alpha was.

    3- susceptible period

    Jiang Lingyue originally thought that she would never like any Omega, but this idea was broken long after meeting Chengyang.

    She is a child of a single-parent family who has received a lot of love from her father but not from her own mother.

    Love is illusory to her, she believes in her father's love, but she instinctively thinks that falling in love is difficult.

    Also,

    the one who is tempted first will lose first!

    So, when the system told her to get close to Chengyang and hurt her again and again, she kept telling herself not to be tempted.

    But under the gentle care of the other party,

    she still couldn't help but feel a little moved.

    Presumably, she too was a child in need of love.

    After her father left,

    he was the first person who gave her so much love.

    Chengyang is very smart, but he still willingly fell into the clumsy deception she wove.

    Like a devout believer, he sacrifices everything he owns to his gods.

    At that time, she didn't know how many weeks it was before she cheated him. The

    susceptibility period came suddenly, and her violent emotions filled her.