Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Extra 1

    On the day the admission notice was received, the two families had another celebration together.

    At the dinner table, Xi's parents chatted happily with the elderly Grandpa Jiang.

    "After we get married, we will have two twins!" Grandpa Jiang said with a smile while holding a glass of red dates and wolfberry milk, "At my age, if I can see my great-grandchildren, I will be happy!"

    Mr. Jiang lived to the age of eighty-six. His wife left early and left no children. The old man was very lonely, so he adopted Xie Xuanying. For him, if he could see his grandson give birth, it would be a family bond happy.

    Xi's parents naturally agreed: "Yes, yes, let them work hard when they get married, hahahahaha."

    This time, Xihe blushed, her white and tender face was as red as a monkey's butt.

    On the contrary, Xie Xuanying was calmer, with only a few traces of blush hanging on her face, and she was still thinking about talking to the parents: "Well...I, I will work hard."

    Xihe looked at him, his eyes widened in surprise, what kind of answer is this?

    Could it be that they had children in college? Wouldn't it be a little early?

    "Ahem, let's have a baby after work stabilizes..." Xihe said awkwardly.

    The parents were obviously happy, and they also responded, "Yes, yes, it's up to you then."

    "Come, let's eat the vegetables." Hope said while holding a glass of white wine.

    Jiang Yuelian took a small glass of red wine, taking a sip from time to time.

    The old man was also addicted to alcohol, but later his grandson gave up drinking under strict supervision.

    Xi's father is a person in the mall, and drinking is the norm, but Xi's mother doesn't like it, and he only drinks when he is happy.

    Today, through his unremitting efforts, his precious daughter got the admission notice from Y University. He was so happy that he took out the white wine that he had kept for many years for a drink.

    Xihe didn't have the habit of drinking, so there was only a glass of orange juice in front of him.

    Xie Xuanying knew how to drink, but he didn't want Xihe to know, so he said he didn't drink, and the girl brought him a glass of milk.

    Most of the weddings of the two are arranged with help from others, and the place is also chosen with their parents. Only the wedding ring and wedding dress need to be chosen by the two.

    After drinking for three rounds, the meal was almost finished, and the two went back to the house.

    The preparations for the wedding are almost done these days, but the girl still looks worried.

    Xie Xuanying didn't understand, and didn't dare to ask. He was afraid that if he asked too much, she would abandon him.

    He didn't intend to let go, but decided to get the matter over with.

    Xihe's house is not too big, but the boy just likes to nest with her.

    Because both of them will go to P city to go to school in the future, so they didn't arrange another wedding room. Xi's parents bought an apartment in P city as a wedding gift for the two. It is very close to the school, and it can be regarded as a prime location.