Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Grandpa

    Her desk was empty, only stuffed into a schoolbag containing a few textbooks, and Xihe sat next to him, a little at a loss.

    There was a fresh smell on him, like Shu Moujia's soap smell.

    The two of them didn't say a word. After the fourth period, the teacher finished class, and the students rushed out of the classroom like wild horses.

    Xi He usually chooses to ride her ordinary bicycle home, and then she can eat the warm meals prepared by Aunt Li for her, and then take a nap in her luxurious big bed.

    But today, she decided not to go back.

    She called Aunt Li. Aunt Li was in her forties this year. She was a five-star chef specially invited by her father. Her daily job was to help her cook, and the salary was very handsome.

    "Hello, miss?"

    "Aunt Li, I won't go back to eat at noon today, don't tell my dad, my classmates and I... go out to eat."

    Xihe went to the small shop to buy unpalatable bread and a bottle of mineral water , started the road of tracking.

    That's right, she is still following Xie Xuanying.

    Of course, it is impossible for her to admit that she is following an Omega, she will really be caught as a pervert!

    She just dropped by to take a look at the scenery of S city, absolutely nothing else.

    Xie Xuanying turned around and entered an old-looking neighborhood, then walked around to a building and entered.

    Within ten minutes, he came down again, carrying an insulated lunch box.

    She followed him quietly... No, she followed him blatantly.

    The boy got on the bus all the way to the municipal hospital. He walked to the inpatient department and took the elevator up to the fifth floor.

    Xihe... was on the same elevator as him.

    "Haha...what a coincidence...ah!" She smiled awkwardly.

    Xie Xuanying gave her a cold look, his dark hanging eyes looked extremely cold, and he didn't say a word.

    In ward 508, several elderly people lived in it. Xie Xuanying walked in with a smile that Xihe had never seen before, and she only dared to peek outside the ward.

    "Grandpa Jiang, I brought you something to eat." Xie Xuanying said softly, sounding like a carefree young man.

    But Jiang Buhuo knew that his grandson was smart and had a bad fate, so he just didn't want to worry him.

    He is eighty-five years old this year, and he is considered an advanced age. Even if he really went, it would be nothing, but he was just worried about his grandson.

    Xie Xuanying was adopted by him when he was seven years old. At that time, he was in his seventies, and he lived on a state pension. His wife also left, and he was very boring every day.

    As for this child, I heard that his parents took the family out on a trip a few years ago and died in a car accident. The inheritance was divided by relatives, but no one took care of the child. Eat outside.

    The seven-year-old child looks cute, but his face and clothes are dirty and smelly.

    The relative who raised him was his little aunt, and there was also a child in the family, a boy, and the two of them fought and fought, and the motherless child always suffered.