Chapter 33

Chapter 33 White Moonlight

    Wine bar.

    The scattered lights and shadows on the dance floor reflected the young man's fair and gentle melon-seeded face. He was wearing a work uniform issued by the bar owner, and he was walking towards the private room on the second floor with a few bottles of expensive whiskey on the tray in his hand.

    His name is Chengyang, a top student in the Chemistry Department of P University, he is nineteen years old and is in his first year of freshman year.

    At the age of eighteen, he differentiated into an Omega.

    In the interstellar era, human beings have six genders. On the basis of the two genders of male and female, human beings have evolved a second gender for better survival.

    The three genders are Alpha, Bate, and Omega.

    Omega is a kind of fragile existence. They have the ability to reproduce offspring, but the corresponding price is the lack of physical strength and generally weak mental strength.

    Few Omegas will work part-time in bars, because they are in danger of being marked by Alpha at any time.

    Although, the federal law clearly stipulates that forcibly marking Omega will be severely punished.

    But there are still a lot of Alphas who take the risk, and the sperm get their brains.

    Chengyang's appearance happened to be the type that was most likely to be violated, gentle, beautiful, fragile and innocent. Although he was only wearing work clothes, he exuded a sense of abstinence and seductiveness.

    Of course, he didn't intend to seduce anyone.

    He came to this new bar to work part-time, simply because he was short of money.

    The debt collection jerk has already called his school for debt collection, which is a huge hole that ordinary people can hardly fill.

    Of course, in this city where land is at a premium, a few million is no big deal to some people.

    But wanting these rich people to help him often requires paying some unspeakable "prices".

    A few days ago, he accidentally found out that the bar was recruiting people on the Internet.

    Because of the attractive salary, he sent his resume to this bar with the mentality of giving it a try, and attached a photo taken when he entered the freshman year.

    Probably because of his good qualifications and studying at P University, Chengyang was successfully hired by this bar as a waiter.

    And, he only needs to come to the bar on time at seven o'clock after school to work.

    He cherishes this job because it pays easily and quickly.

    At this age, he is gentle and obedient, and he is so deceitful as hell.

    In the next few years, he dealt with many Alphas, and gradually matured.

    Why does he have to deal with these Alphas?

    Chengyang himself didn't understand, it was obvious that he had always had someone he had liked for a long time in his heart.

    But there seems to be an invisible hand pushing him into some kind of abyss, making him farther and farther away from the person he likes.

    Chengyang thought, maybe he was born with a bad life.

    Just like his mother once scolded him, he is unlucky and a disaster star.