Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Birthday

    He doesn't move at five million, can you take him down with a small gift?

    This sounds somewhat unreal.

    "Speaking of Yueyue, why do you really like that Chengyang?" Shen Shuyu asked.

    He looked incomprehensible, "I'm not saying that, although he is good-looking, it's not enough to make you die... pursue him wholeheartedly, right?"

    Jiang Lingyue was noncommittal, and followed the teller to get the wrapped purple crystal.

    "Could it be... You knew him before, and he saved your life?" Seeing that she didn't answer, Shen Shuyu began to guess wildly.

    Tsk, I guessed wrong.

    Obviously you saved him, okay?

    Although she didn't remember such a thing for a long time, she saw it when she read the main plot information.

    The former Jiang Lingyue and the current Jiang Lingyue...can it be the same?

    After working in the mall for so many years, she has long since become a capitalist who has lost her conscience and face.

    She laughs when she sees what she said before, obviously she has more and can help more people.

    Unfortunately, the original intention is long gone.

    She went to help those people now, how much was sincere and how much was a show, and she couldn't tell the difference for a long time.

    Chengyang didn't understand her at that time, and now she doesn't even understand herself at that time.

    Lonely, courageous and full of passion, he came to P city to work alone.

    Her blood has cooled down through repeated disappointments, and her sharp edges have been smoothed out through repeated mediations.

    Young and frivolous, after all, it can only be young and frivolous.

    In the past, even she herself couldn't remember clearly, that idiot Chengyang still stubbornly loved Jiang Lingyue at that age.

    Now, she is nothing more than a female liar who can betray the bottom line in order to survive.

    She is the running dog of the system and the will of the world, and she wants to work with them to tear down his weakness and destroy his will.

    Let him become like her, surrender to the world, surrender to reality.

    Only if he follows the plot line, can this plane have the energy to support the world.

    Sacrifice him alone to save the whole world, what a bargain.

    All smart businessmen in the world know how to choose, and she, Jiang Lingyue, is no exception.

    "Don't guess." Jiang Lingyue said leisurely.

    Shen Shuyu felt strange, why are friends making so many pictures?

    Do you want to be happy like him, or do you really like Chengyang?

    Now that he is still trying so hard to prepare a surprise for Chengyang, could it be that he really fell for it?

    Shen Shuyu is a person who is in the love field and never shows true feelings, so he doesn't understand what Jiang Lingyue is thinking.

    "You don't... you don't know what you like about him at all, do you?" Mr. Shen asked hesitantly.