Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Borrowing Money

    Twenty minutes later, Xie Xuanying hurriedly took the elevator to the fifth floor of the inpatient department. There were several medical staff standing at the door of Ward 508. He hurried over and asked with a heavy breath, "My grandfather...what is he now? The situation?" The

    professional doctor in the ward was doing emergency treatment, Jiang Buhuo's eyes were closed, his white brows were tightly frowned, and he was vomiting.

    The doctor in charge of Jiang Buhuo saw someone coming, walked outside the ward with a medical record book and a pen, and signaled Xie Xuanying to come out with him.

    "Xiao Xie, it's like this. In your grandpa's situation, you need to have an operation immediately. If you delay it, it may be..." the doctor said earnestly.

    "But you haven't paid all the hospitalization fees. We also want to save your grandfather, but the hospital is not for charity. There may be a lot of expenses in the later stage of the operation. You need to consider whether to do this operation..."

    " How much will it cost?" The young man asked dejectedly with his eyes downcast and his face pale.

    Seeing him like this, the doctor couldn't bear it, and said: "It's conservatively estimated that it will cost one million, and the surgery can't guarantee a 100% cure rate. You should think about it carefully. After you think about it, tell me that this operation is relatively difficult. It costs a lot, and you need to pay first..." The

    young man wiped his face, choked up and said, "Okay, thank you doctor."

    He walked into the ward, and there was no one there, only Jiang Buhuo frowned and gasped on the bed Roughly, a little nurse is helping to arrange the quilt.

    The little nurse tidied up and turned to go out. Seeing him coming in, she hesitated to speak, sighed, and finally said nothing.

    Xie Xuanying showed a forced smile, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding Jiang Buhuo's hand, "Grandpa Jiang, you will be fine." The

    withered old man on the bed opened his eyes and smiled kindly, " My child, it’s fate, don’t blame you, don’t stress.” The

    young man took the old man’s cold and haggard hand, lowered his head, and leaned his face on Jiang Buhuo’s hand, his black hair brushed against the old man’s rough skin, warm and moist The liquid fell on the back of Jiang Buhuo's hand.

    "I want to make money, a lot of money." The young man sobbed, not as gloomy and cold as before, like a desperate child, "Millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions..."     Jiang Buhuo stretched out his hand and thought He touched the young man's head, but that hand was on an IV drip, so he put it down helplessly, and could only comfort him: "The old man has lived to more than eighty years, and it's not a loss if he leaves..."     "Xuanying, you did your best. That's it, after grandpa leaves, you have to study hard..." The old man joked with a hoarse voice, "Ahem!" The     boy took off his glasses, wiped the overflowing tears with his hands, and cried , but said firmly: "Grandpa, I won't let you die, I will definitely collect the money!"     Grandpa Jiang looked at the boy with a smile and said nothing, he was in severe pain.     Xie Xuanying didn't go out until Grandpa Jiang fell asleep. She squatted in the hospital toilet and cried quietly for half an hour before going out. Her eyes were red and swollen like big walnuts, and she was a little blurry when looking at her mobile phone.     He searched through all his accounts, including his grandfather's pension, it was less than 6,000 yuan.     What else can I do? Who will lend him money? It's still such a large amount...     He wiped his foggy glasses with the hem of his school uniform, and walked out of the toilet, when he suddenly heard a ringing sound from his mobile phone, "Dinglingling~"     It showed the teacher in charge, he swiped to answer it, and used The hoarse young voice said: "Hello..."     "Is it Xie Xuanying? Why didn't you come to class this morning? Didn't you ask for leave?" Li Xiu, the head teacher, asked in a hoarse voice, showing some concern.     He sniffed, "I'm sorry, Mr. Li, my grandfather suddenly fell ill, and the hospital called me to come over, so I came to the hospital by car first, and I didn't have time to ask you for leave."     Li Xiu didn't expect this to be the case. He knows some information about the students. He also knows that there is a sick old man in Xie Xuanying's family. He also secretly gave money to the young man before, but the young man has no need for self-esteem. His grades have been good, so he was approved.