Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Temporary Marking

    The girl's breath was stagnant, she swallowed, and Shui Ling's apricot eyes looked at the boy who tilted his head and smiled at her with tentative and surprised eyes, and his fair face slowly turned red.

    He leaned against the wall with pursed lips, clearly wearing a school uniform, but with a seductive air, his dark eyes slightly lowered to look at the girl who was also wearing a school uniform in front of him, as if to say: I am waiting for you to kiss me.

    No Alpha would not take advantage of this kind of advantage. Of course, doing so often costs a lot.

    Xihe lowered her head and looked at the ground. The boy's white canvas shoes were spotless. In her heart, Xie Xuanying had always been a hard-working abstinence schoolmaster. He was motivated, worked hard, and never gave up.

    And her?

    Everything she has is born with, she is undisciplined, lazy, and sits and eats.

    Until now, she couldn't believe that the other party would like her.

    She took a deep breath, summoned up the courage to look up at him, stretched out her hand to support the wall behind the boy, and slowly approached him.

    He was so beautiful, his eyes seemed to be filled with stars, she reached out to take off the boy's glasses, looked at the fair and delicate face so close at hand, and couldn't help swallowing again.

    She was so nervous that she didn't dare to look into his eyes, she could only stare at his lips, her heart was pounding like a deer, she gently pressed her mouth to it.

    Xie Xuanying's temperament is cold, but her lips are warm and soft.

    The girl stuck it up stiffly, and froze in embarrassment.

    Kiss and kiss, then...

    She took a step back as if she wanted to leave, the boy clasped the other's waist and kissed him again, his kiss was sticky, greasy and hot, with a taste of pure liking.

    Xihe's pupils suddenly dilated in shock, he...why is he still sticking out his tongue?

    "Hmm...you..." She tried to protest with her right hand holding the glasses, but the other party hugged her waist and kissed her fascinatedly.

    Why did he do this?

    The girl gave up struggling and followed the other party with doubts.

    An Alpha actually needs an Omega to teach him how to kiss?

    She felt a little ashamed, and was aroused to win.

    The teenager was tired of kissing, and finally wanted to stop, but was pushed against the wall by the Alpha in front of him, and kissed back forcefully.

    "Uh...uh..."

    His legs were a little weak, and the girl hugged him by the waist to prevent him from slipping down.

    Although an Omega like Xie Xuanying shouldn't have this kind of situation.

    The boy was a bit tall, so she could only raise her head slightly to kiss him. For Alpha, kissing an Omega until his face blushed and his heart beat seemed to be an instinct engraved in his genes.

    She buried her head in the other person's shoulders, it's too bad, she was yummy...

    shameful and frivolous, but the boy was panting against her neck, and the situation didn't seem to be any better. The taste of white pear blossom pheromones.