Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The girl is wearing a loose black T-shirt on her upper body. The print on the T-shirt is a lace-blindfolded girl with pink hair, which looks full of personality.

    The lower body is a pair of pink ice silk wide-leg trousers, which drape well, slightly stacked on her snow-white feet wearing black flip-flops.

    She wore a black fisherman's hat on her head, covering her short black hair that only reached her chin, and there were small simple earrings with black hearts on her ears.

    Strangely, in City C, which was in early spring, the morning sun was not dazzling, but she was wearing a pair of big black sunglasses, covering most of her delicate and small face.

    This is Jian Yao, a dream-chasing rich second generation with an outrageous personality.

    Now, she just came down from an old building that she rented in City C for 1,000 star coins, and planned to find some food to satisfy her empty stomach.

    She spent ten stars to buy two buns, a deep-fried dough stick and a cup of soy milk from the breakfast grandfather downstairs with a smiling and kind face.

    Going back now.

    "Gulu Gulu~"

    The sound of the strange little elf drinking water rang in her ears. She took out her mobile phone from her trouser pocket and answered it casually.

    A somewhat fierce complaint came from the other end of the phone, which sounded like the voice of a woman in her forties.

    "Little Jane, if you don't pay this month's rent, I can't be more accommodating."

    "After all, we also have to eat, and besides, the child is still in school..."

    The old man with a softer voice and a sharper tone was beside the landlord Echoed: "Yes, yes, what's the matter with you, little girl, who defaults on the rent every day?"

    Jian Yao continued to walk upstairs, and the complaints on the other end of the phone gradually died down, and then she spoke with a clear and pleasant voice. The voice was gentle: "Oh, Aunt Jiang, you just need to accommodate for a few more days..."

    "I... will get a job soon, and I will call you as soon as I have money!"

    She finished speaking quickly and hung up the phone.

    The old man's complaints are still in my ears, "Why do I have to get through again..."

    Yes, she is a rich second generation who can't afford the rent and lives in what can be called a slum in the city of C.

    Her mother is the behind-the-scenes tycoon of Tianxing Entertainment, with a family fortune of hundreds of billions of stars, and a well-known investor in the entire Federation.

    As for why Jian Yao, as her daughter, fell into such a situation...

    This has to start with Jian Yao's first rebellion against her controlling mother.

    She was born in a well-known hospital in City C, and was delivered by a well-known 60-year-old doctor from the Federation. She was born with a golden spoon in her mouth when she was young.

    The little princess of the Jian family, the female prince of Tianxing Entertainment, even if she lay flat and inherited the family wealth, she can live comfortably.

    As a young expert in reincarnation, there were countless people who flattered her around her when she was young.

    There are too many petty little Omega who are chasing after her to seduce her, and cheating classmates who are taking her as a prey and cash machine.