Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Talking

    The two sat down at a mid-range restaurant nearby, where there was a gap between each seat, creating a relatively separate space.

    Jiang Yuelian took the menu from the waiter, smiled politely and pushed the menu in front of the boy, "You can order whatever you want." The

    boy looked up at her and ordered the cheapest noodles.

    Jiang Yuelian casually ordered a small soup and a little dessert, and after the boy finished eating, she said, "Your name is... Xuanying?"

    The boy in school uniform nodded, and said, "Yes, no Do you know your name?"

    She smiled, looking decent, "My surname is Jiang, and my name is Yuelian."

    "I came to you this time to tell you about Xixi, she was hospitalized for saving you Do you still remember her?" The young woman said softly.

    Xie Xuanying looked up at her, with slight doubts in her dark eyes, "I remember..."

    "So... I never saw you visit her, I thought you forgot." Smile, she had a smile on her face.

    Guessing that the other party was probably here to question him, the boy fell silent, and he didn't know how to answer.

    Said he was afraid, afraid of seeing Xihe, afraid of facing his own heart?

    An Omega at this age couldn't speak.

    "Ah, don't be afraid, Auntie doesn't mean anything else." Jiang Yuelian said with a smile: "I heard that your grandfather is sick, and I borrowed a lot of money from Xixi before. How are you doing now? Are you feeling better?"

    The young man lowered his eyes to hide the complicated thoughts in his eyes, "Thank you auntie for your concern, I am much better now."

    "I heard that this disease is not curable, the old man is really suffering, and will need a large amount of medical expenses in the later stage?" Paused After a pause, she said again: "I heard that you work part-time at a small barbecue stand? Is the money you earn enough?"

    He is indeed living in a tight life, but why did she ask that?

    "Yes, I need money for the follow-up, and the money I earn is barely enough." The boy replied, his voice was slightly cold, but he was not impatient.

    Jiang Yuelian looked at the young man's beautiful face, with hilly eyebrows, hanging eyes, petal lips, black hair somewhat covering the eyes, a pair of rimless glasses on the bridge of the nose, and wearing a blue school uniform that was washed white.

    He is indeed the type that Alphas would like, no wonder Xixi likes him...

    "You should know that Xixi likes you very much, right?" She asked suddenly.

    The boy was speechless, you know? He probably knew...Although the other party kept denying it, he never felt that Xihe's kindness to him was for no reason. Apart from this, he couldn't think of any other reason.

    "But you don't like her, do you?" Jiang Yuelian continued to ask.

    Xie Xuanying lowered her head and said nothing, like it? dislike?

    Now, he himself can't tell the difference, for him, Xihe is a unique existence.

    "They all say that my daughter is your licking dog, do you know that?" Jiang Yuelian said with a chuckle, "She has been innocent since she was a child, so if you know this, I think she just likes you and doesn't know how to express it."