Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Yeah." Chengyang leaned on her shoulder and replied in a low voice.

    She was a little annoyed and didn't want to talk much.

    The strategy value still stays at 75%.

    She was fed up with being ruled by the system to please him, but that didn't seem to be all.

    The thought of hurting Chengyang made her anxious.

    Jiang Lingyue couldn't say why, but it was because she didn't understand that she was even more annoyed.

    If she had to admit that she was in love with each other, it would be really bad for her.

    Chengyang was used to observing words and expressions when he was young, and he could tell that she was in a bad mood.

    He guessed that Jiang Lingyue encountered some problems in the mall.

    Too bad he couldn't help her.

    Chengyang thought a little dejectedly, he decided to read more books on economics in the future to learn more about how to do business.

    In this way, if she encounters a problem in the future, I might be able to help her solve it.

    The naive Omega didn't know what kind of predicament he was about to face, so he only wanted to please her, and he only hoped that his lover would be happy.

    "Ah Yue, I love you..."

    She raised her eyebrows, not understanding what he meant.

    Chengyang looked into her eyes, her ears turned red, and continued to confess: "Ah Yue...I love you..."

    Jiang Lingyue didn't know why, so she could only pat his head reassuringly.

    "Well, I love you too."

    She opened her mouth with false love words, probably because she has already lied to him these days, so she can say things that she has never said to anyone in more than 20 years without blushing. I'm tired of words.

    Chengyang reached out and hooked the corner of her clothes, and said softly, "Sister..."

    Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows and glanced at him.

    "Fever period... ah..." Before he could finish his sentence, she grabbed her hand and pressed him under him.

    A girlfriend's responsibilities, she understands.

    Anyway...get used to it.

    He is really good.

    It's the same everywhere.

    He would come to see her every day after school, and sometimes even stay overnight at her house.

    This kind of life is warm and happy, and he likes it very much.

    Chengyang thought, it would be great if he could live like this for the rest of his life.

    Ever since he was a child, he actually didn't have a good impression of Alpha.

    But she is his only exception.

    It's probably because she has an aura of freedom and indulgence, which naturally attracts people like him who have lived in countless chains since childhood.

    They have been together for four months and have never had any conflicts or quarrels.

    She dotes on him and follows him.