Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "If the host has any questions about the hero, just ask me directly, and the system will answer them for you online."

    Jian Yao frowned, but didn't force it.

    "By the way, I shop and spend directly with my own card?" she asked.

    "The host can bind a virtual card, as long as it is a reasonable expense for attacking the male lead, it can be spent normally. The card number is..."

    After binding the virtual card provided by the system, Jian Yao first spent some money and bought it for himself. There are many beautiful little skirts and all kinds of weird little jewelry.

    When everything was almost bought, she asked lazily: "By the way, what... what kind of Omega does he like?"

    System: "..."

    "Probably the soft type?" The mechanical voice Some hesitation.

    There is no heroine in this book, so it doesn't know what kind of Omega the hero likes.

    Jian Yao doesn't care what kind of Omega this Li Wu likes at all, anyway, she just wants to disgust him and make some extra money by the way.

    In front of a cafe with simple and high-end decoration stands a slim girl.

    The girl was wearing an exaggerated pink half off-the-shoulder jacket and a black denim skirt, with a black metal belt around her waist, slender and white legs exposed outside, and a pair of black retro Martin boots.

    It looks like a hot girl, but it has nothing to do with being soft.

    She raised her eyebrows, reached out to remove the sunglasses slightly, looked at the phone, and then looked up at the signboard of the cafe.

    It's here, Cafe Love.

    The place where Mr. F asked her to meet.

    Jian Yao pursed her lips, raised her feet and walked in, pushed open the glass door, and sat on the reserved seat under the reception of the clerk.

    She took off the sunglasses she was using to pretend, and looked around.

    The seats here are booths, the privacy is not bad, and there is no one here at this time.

    Eight in the morning.

    Jian Yao sat on the sofa and played with her mobile phone.

    As for why Mr. F asked her to meet, we have to start from a few days ago.

    At that time, she was killing all directions in his live broadcast room, and it was extremely difficult to ask him to meet.

    So she turned to her friend Xiao Shan for help, euphemistically expressing that she fell in love with a male anchor, and asked how to get to know her.

    Xiao Shan is a Beta, single for more than 20 years, only theoretical research on relationship matters, no practice.

    But instead of asking her for help, she told Qin Xiuxiu that Jian Yao believed that her mother would know about it in a matter of minutes.

    At that time, it will be another training session.

    Xiao Shan said that pursuing the anchor is nothing more than throwing money.

    As long as she is proud enough, this male anchor will definitely give her favor.

    Jian Yao was so convinced that he went to the anchor's live broadcast room overnight to tip and became the "big brother" with a golden photo frame on his head.