Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows, noncommittal.

    "Then what if the other party doesn't want to be with you?" The female doctor asked calmly, "What will you do to him?"

    "I will..." The beautiful female patient rubbed her chin in thought, then suddenly smiled "I will... stalk him."

    The female doctor breathed a sigh of relief seeing that the female Alpha in front of her did not have the desire to hurt the Omega she was pursuing.

    The current federation has very strict protection for Omega, if she tries to harm that Omega, then she may need to contact federal officials to monitor this patient.

    Fortunately, this patient has no such dangerous thoughts, and now she can continue talking with the other party.

    "Because not being able to be with him has seriously affected your life, why don't you choose to give up on him?" Jiang Lingyue shook     her

    head, and said, "I can't give up on him, or I will die."

The doctor was helpless, "Then what else can I do for you?"

    "You can... tell me how to chase after Omega." The beautiful female patient smiled presumptuously, not feeling that there was anything wrong with her words.

    The female doctor sighed helplessly, and finally said: "I can only tell you that no Omega would like to hurt his own Alpha, what you need to do is not hurt the other party, and protect the other party."

    "That's it..." Jiang Ling Yue nodded and said with a half-understand look.

    "Thank you doctor." She stood at the door and said goodbye to the female doctor with a smile.

    The female doctor nodded and said: "Goodbye."

    Jiang Lingyue walked out of the psychological room, she brushed her long hair by her ear, turned her head with a smile and changed her face.

    She pushed open the door of the psychiatrist again.

    The female doctor looked up in surprise, looked at her and asked, "What's wrong? Is there anything else?"

    Jiang Lingyue pointed at her fair right ear innocently, "Doctor, my ear stud seems to have fallen off."

    "Huh?" The doctor looked dull, she...wouldn't want to blackmail herself, would she?

    No way, the other party is a well-known entrepreneur at any rate, will he be short of this little money?

    "Ah, this earring was designed by PRrsa, a well-known designer in the last century, and it is worth millions." Jiang Lingyue spread her hands.

    The female doctor panicked for a moment, "You, how are you sure you lost it in the psychological room?"

    Jiang Lingyue said with a gentle smile, "Don't worry, doctor."

    "I didn't say it was lost in the psychological room, but I don't rule it out ." It's possible..." She said with a reasonable look.

    "Then you..."

    "I want the doctor to go to the monitoring room of the hospital with me to check the monitoring during my treatment period and see if it was lost in the psychological room. What does the doctor think?"

    Since the other party made this request, she must have agreed quickly.

    After all, several million star coins... That was her salary for several years of work, she didn't want to do it for nothing.