Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Chengyang

    "Chengyang, are you crazy?" Her tone was full of fear of facing the unknown.

    She will be afraid too?

    Does she still know how to be afraid?

    Why did you come to provoke him, why did you lie to him?

    He didn't need to blame her for lying to him, but why did he get rid of him after she lied to him?

    Why not just keep cheating?

    Ah Yue, if you leave me now, I will go crazy!

    Chengyang smiled and said, "Yes, I'm crazy."

    He approached her step by step, accusing him in a gentle voice, "Ah Yue, didn't you make me like this?"

    "You made me crazy, why? Can you be afraid of me in turn?" He said with a smile.

    Ah Yue is really good when she is scared.

    But seeing her so afraid of him made him feel uncomfortable and distressed.

    So he smiled and said, "Don't be afraid, Ah Yue, I won't hurt you."

    Seeing his crazy look, Jiang Lingyue couldn't help but backed away. She didn't dare to say a word he said. letter.

    After all... this is a potential murderer.

    Although, the system told her that the murderer in the collapsed plane was Alpha who framed her.

    But now the other party can say things like destroying his glands... Which Omega would do such a thing?

    Is his spirit out of order?

    Jiang Lingyue frantically called the system in her heart.

    — Come out quickly, will he kill me?

    After all, she played him around, deceiving her body and mind, and it is not impossible for him to kill her in a fit of anger.

    But she obviously lied to him in order to survive...

    System 1388: "The host doesn't need to be afraid..."

    It's really sad, the system rarely shows a little sympathy for the male lead.

    He obviously died for her, and he violated the world in exchange for such a result?

    Sure enough, the so-called feelings are a joke.

    The mechanical system thought indifferently.

    Jiang Lingyue was obviously a strong person, but she felt chills all over her body in front of Chengyang.

    No matter how hard she fights, she won't kill anyone.

    "You...what do you want to do?" She looked at the young man who was close at hand, and asked suspiciously.

    Chengyang looked at the distrust in her eyes and felt his heart was bleeding.

    He curled up his pink thin lips, smiled beautifully, stretched out his fair and slender fingers to curl her black curly hair, took out a delicate handmade red origami rose from his pocket, and slowly inserted it into her hair.

    "I will become what you want, my love." His voice was hoarse, with a strange maturity.

    Jiang Lingyue was stunned. What is he doing?

    But before she could react, he had already walked towards the door alone, and his back looked a bit lonely.

    Chengyang walked out of the Tianyu community in frustration, although he left some words with a confident look.