Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Fate

    Jiang Lingyue was inside the house, unbuttoning her pajamas, and put on a relaxed gray sportswear, with her long hair tied back, looking very young.

    She touched her egg-like smooth face, she... seemed to be only twenty-two years old.

    "Ding dong, plot mission, please help the male lead complete the plot line."

    Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows, and the system told her that the will of the world needs plot energy to maintain, and the male lead must follow the plot line, so she has to... let He is down?

    In short, it means that she cannot interfere with the plot casually.

    ——But in order to gain favorability and get closer to the hero, haven’t I been interfering in the plot?

    The system was silent for a while, and then said: "Except for this."

    Well, anyway, she is just a female supporting role who died early, so she is not qualified to care about so much.

    Jiang Lingyue opened the door, and Chengyang, who was leaning on the door, fell back, and she quickly reached out to catch him.

    "Are you okay?" she asked looking at his flushed face.

    Chengyang stood up, lowered his head and pushed her away, "I'm fine..."

    "Well, let's go, where are you going?" Jiang Lingyue asked.

    Where to...

    "I'm going back to school." He whispered.

    The scenery of P Da is very good, and there are many trees on the road.

    He walked in front, and Jiang Lingyue followed behind him not too far away, wearing a gray peaked cap on his head.

    She was a little distressed, would she follow him when he went back to the dormitory?

    Fortunately, Chengyang didn't go back to his dormitory. He sat in the library all afternoon.

    Jiang Lingyue didn't bring her mobile phone, she sat opposite him and watched him all afternoon.

    The library of P University needs to swipe the card, and you can't get out without swipe the card...

    The warm sun in the afternoon makes people lazy, and Jiang Lingyue doesn't want to read a book.

    Probably because she hasn't calmed down to read for a long time, and she feels sleepy when she sees these things.

    The library was well lit, the sunlight reflected on the table and reflected on the young man's face, he focused on the book in his hand.

    very nice.

    Chengyang thought, he always wanted her to be with him, even if it was just doing the simplest things.

    They can go shopping together, go shopping, take a walk together, and sit together in the library for an afternoon.

    That's fine.

    It would be great if time could stop at this moment, he thought with his head down.

    Jiang Lingyue stared at him for two hours. There were other people in the library, so she couldn't ask him when he was leaving.

    She was tired, so she fell asleep on the table.

    Then, it became Chengyang looking at her.