Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Together

    The two went upstairs, and when they were standing at the door, Li Wu handed her the things and said shyly, "Then, see you tomorrow?"

    Jian Yao nodded and took the shopping bag in his hand.

    She really didn't understand why she, an Alpha, was someone who needed to be taken care of in his eyes.

    However, it feels pretty good.

    The young man turned around to open the door, and she struggled for two seconds, feeling that she should not promise anything after temporarily marking Omega.

    Her father told her that Omegas generally lack a sense of security, which is determined by their biological structure.

    So Jian Yao realized the difference between Alpha and Omega when she was very young. Before they were differentiated, everyone thought that the lady of the Jane family would differentiate into Omega.

    Because she was so beautiful, too beautiful to be real, like a fragile china doll.

    But no one thought that this porcelain doll was made of steel bars, and became an Alpha after adulthood, and dared to fight against the mother who had always arranged her life clearly.

    Jian Yao herself was a little surprised after being differentiated into an Alpha. Although she knew that the Alpha gender had an advantage in society, she also wanted to be differentiated into an Alpha.

    But people around her kept telling her that a soft, fragile and beautiful girl like her was born to be an Omega.

    Jian Yao stabs back every time, but she has no confidence in whether she will differentiate into an Alpha.

    She even suffered from insomnia in the middle of the night during adolescence, worrying that she would degenerate into a fragile female Omega.

    Those high-ranking adult Alphas would tell her that an Omega is not worthy of taking over her mother's company.

    Pretty Omega should have babies at home.

    At that time, the young Jane was so worried that even though she differentiated into an Alpha later, she could understand the Omega's feelings and hoped to take care of them more.

    She was thinking a lot, if it was her, she would be temporarily marked by an Alpha, but she didn't even say a word from the other party.

    Well, what she meant was, should she be responsible for this Omega that she marked?

    At least, give him an explanation.

    Jian Yao's Adam's apple rolled, and he stretched out his hand to grab the corner of the young man's clothes.

    Li Wu looked back at her, looking a little surprised, "What's wrong?"

    She slowly let go of her hand and asked slowly.

    "Are you willing to be my boyfriend?"

    Li Wu's pupils dilated slightly, and the words seemed to slow down in his ears.

    But he didn't hear clearly and asked, "What did you say?"

    Jian Yao looked into his eyes and said solemnly: "Li Wu, can you be my boyfriend?" The

    young man lowered his head slowly The raised blue veins on his white neck trembled slightly, the thin red lips were slightly raised, and a deep laugh sounded from his chest.