Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Chengyang was stunned, he didn't expect Jiang Lingyue to say that.

    Obviously, the last second he was worried that he would make her angry.

    It turned out that some people would care about his feelings.

    At the beginning, when he mentioned something to his father, he was slapped several times and scolded him for meddling in his own business.

    "You... won't you be angry?"

    Jiang Lingyue looked at the young man's eyes as red as rabbits, and was a little taken aback.

    To be honest, what she just said was nonsense.

    After all, she is attacking him now, so isn't it normal to say some love words and deceive him...

    But he looked serious, "You... what's wrong with you?"

    Chengyang lowered his head and stretched out his hand Rubbing her eyes, she said, "It's okay."

    He asked her, "Is what you said true?"

    Jiang Lingyue nodded guiltily if it wasn't true.

    "Really." The

    big deal is that she really won't smoke in the future, anyway, she just smokes for fun...

    Jiang Lingyue thought about it, and said casually: "How could I lie to you?"

    "Okay, then You are not allowed to lie to me in the future."

    The driver saw two ridiculously beautiful people coming out of the bar, they were a perfect match.

    He glanced at the phone, and tentatively asked, "Are you...Jiang Lingyue?"

    Jiang Lingyue nodded with a smile, and said, "Come with me, my car is over there."

    The valet was in the driver's seat, and to be honest, he was a little nervous.

    This car is... millions of dollars.

    He really wanted to take a photo now, but he held back and didn't say anything, it was too embarrassing after all.

    "Let's go to University P first." said the beautiful woman in the back seat.

    The driver said: "OK."

    "Mr. Jiang... When will I go to work?" Chengyang asked, he has to go to class during the day...

    Jiang Lingyue obviously didn't care about his work, "Don't worry, come I'll let you know at that time."

    "By the way, you are so short of money, why?"

    Chengyang lowered his head, "You owe usury."

    "So, did you borrow the money?" Mr. Jiang asked after a moment of thought.

    "No, my father borrowed it. He... has passed away."

    Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows and said, "What's your phone number? I'll save it so I can contact you."

    Chengyang reported a series of phone numbers .

    "By the way, is it convenient to add a v?" The

    young man nodded. Since he agreed, there is no need to stop her on such a trivial matter.

    "Are you free tomorrow?" Jiang Lingyue asked, feeling that this was too inefficient, and said, "Why don't you send me a copy of the class schedule?"