Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Alcoholic

    After the young man left, Xihe lay on the bed covering his face and rolled around a few times. Why did his phrase "female bodhisattva" have a bit of ridicule?

    Or was he mocking her?

    Recalling her speech, her face was a little hot, what did she say? Why is it so like a dog licking quotation?

    Although she was full of thoughts and countless small theaters in her mind, she still couldn't resist the drowsiness and fell asleep.

    The next day, Xihe went downstairs in a daze, with messy hair like a chicken coop, wearing pajamas and rubbing his blurred eyes. He saw a man with a straight back and blue clothes sitting at the dining table in the living room downstairs. The figure in the white school uniform.

    She woke up instantly. Xie Xuanying stayed at her house yesterday.

    Xie Xuanying stayed at her house yesterday? !

    Xihe turned around quickly, hurriedly went upstairs, changed her clothes and came down again.

    Aunt Li came out of the kitchen with fried eggs and a cup of warmed milk, and happened to see her coming down the stairs, "Miss is awake, come and eat quickly."

    Xihe nodded with a smile, and suddenly found the young man at the dining table Turning his head to look at her, his black eyes were cold, he just glanced at her lightly and then looked away.

    She went downstairs to sit at the dining table, and said to Aunt Li, "That...he is my classmate."

    Aunt Li smiled and said, "Ah, I know, Xiao Xie told me that he is here to tutor Miss homework."

    Xihe was a little dazed, but fearing that the other party would be exposed, he nodded subconsciously and said, "Yes...yes."

    "This Omega came to Alpha's home in the middle of the night to help with homework, which is very bad for Xiaoxie's reputation. Okay, miss, don't do this in the future." Aunt Li reminded with a kind face.

    The girl nodded blankly, but heard Xie Xuanying say in a soft tone in her usual cold voice: "Aunt Li, don't blame classmate Xi, I came on my own initiative."

    Aunt Li looked at the gentle and handsome boy in front of her lovingly. , Sincerely said: "Xiao Xie is really sensible, Miss let you worry."

    The young man smiled and shook his head, "It's okay, Aunt Li, I'm the class monitor, and I should help my classmates with their studies."

    Xihe was dumbfounded, and the atmosphere between the two was harmonious, and Aunt Li left the villa after dinner.

    She rode her bicycle out of the garage and glanced at her phone, it was twenty-five past seven.

    "Get in the car, it's too far to go, it's too late, I'll take you there." Xihe turned his head and said to the boy in school uniform who was carrying a schoolbag behind him.

    A few minutes later, a girl in a red ball uniform rode a bicycle, and a boy in a school uniform sat in the back seat and left Bihai Chaosheng Community.

    Uncle Security looked at the backs of the two leaving, and smiled quietly, young... how nice.

    "That... If you don't sit still, grab me." Xihe said listening to the howling wind in his ears, the warm and cool wind in the summer morning made people feel very comfortable.

    The boy lowered his head and grabbed her bicycle seat, and said a few words coldly with slightly parted red lips: "No need."

    Xihe was a little embarrassed, so he stopped talking.