Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Marriage?

    Later, Li Wu would come to Jian Yao's house every night.

    Jian Yao's life is unreasonable. She relied on Li Wu's liking for him. She not only hugged him, but even...

    her strategy was successful. The system told her that she needed to help Li Wu get on the right track in the future.

    The positive mechanical sound of the system sounded one morning.

    "Congratulations to the host for completing the strategy mission, and an extra reward will be given to you—the acting skill value is 80."

    Jian Yao was a little emotional. The mission that he thought would never be completed was completed in such a muddled way.

    "The system is unbound."

    ——You, just leave?

    she asked hesitantly.

    "The host doesn't have to feel sad. The system is the administrator of this plane, and it will still record the male protagonist's growth process."

    ——...Who said I was sad?

    Jian Yao insisted that she was not sad, but a little...sad.

    This strange system came suddenly, and it also went away.

    She turned her head to look at the peacefully sleeping young man beside her. The morning light shone gently on his face through the curtains, making his face more handsome and handsome.

    Jian Yao reached out to touch his slender eyelashes illuminated by the light, and then stroked his clear and white jawline.

    She swallowed, and couldn't help but go up and kiss her.

    Li Wu muttered in a daze, and reached out to wrap her arms around her neck.

    After nine o'clock, the young man got up with his curly chicken coop head, and pushed open the kitchen door in his pajamas.

    "Yaoyao, what do you eat?"

    He asked, and got a perfunctory "whatever."

    Hmph, he didn't believe it.

    Obviously a picky eater.

    In the end, the two had a meal of noodles, he said something to Jian Yao, and went back to his house to broadcast live.

    After ten o'clock, Jian Yao's thoughts became clearer.

    She lies on the bed and starts to think.

    After staying with him for a long time, the task was completed, and she made millions because of it.

    The system also left her a house and a small skirt. Jian Yao spent money to help her poor friend Xiao Shan, and then started a flat life.

    But she doesn't have much desire to dress up now, especially when she's with him...

    Well, ten days? a week or two?

    She can't remember clearly, no!

    Oops, she forgot.

    How many anniversaries do you have to give Omega to celebrate together?

    She was annoyed for two seconds, said a few words to Xiao Shan, and got a word from her a few hours later.

    ——Why don’t you just ask him?