Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    When Li Wu went to the set the next day, the makeup artist took a lot of effort to cover his dark circles.

    "Mr. Li, if you're filming, I suggest you go to bed early. You're very busy with work during the day, so you won't be able to sleep." The little makeup artist kindly advised.

    Today is the day for their protagonist's makeup to be fixed. It's strange to say that this newcomer in the circle, who is just a fledgling in the industry, somehow won the favor of the director.

    She guessed that this guy was probably a bit of a backstage guy. Although he was considered stunning in appearance, there was no shortage of good-looking newcomers with good acting skills and good looks in the circle.

    Li Wu nodded, tried to hide his fatigue, and said, "Okay, thank you for your reminder."

    He was lucky, and Zhu Jiang introduced him to a resource.

    He is the leading actor in a small web drama, and the pay is not bad.

    It stands to reason that he would not have been able to take on such a scene, after all, there were quite a lot of people with him at the time.

    Li Wu didn't know that he got the director's favor in this way, so he named him as the leading actor.

    Although he was a little dumbfounded, he still tried his best to do well without showing timidity.

    He didn't know that he was greeted to go in, and he still felt a little bit unsure.

    Today is the day to set the makeup, yes, only two leading actors have been selected.

    The web drama director didn't seem to have high pursuit of art, and even asked him with the actor's resume.

    "Xiao Li, our crew is still looking for someone." The director said, holding a stack of actors' information and asking: "Which of these people do you think is suitable for playing the vicious female villain in the play?"

    Vicious female villain?

    After reading the script, Li Wu found that this character has quite a lot of roles. For such a key character, he did not expect the director to ask him for his opinion.

    As a junior and a newcomer, he should have remained humble, told the director that he dared not raise any opinions, and flattered the director.

    But by chance, he saw a familiar face in the stack of materials with photos.

    His... ex-girlfriend.

    Jane Yao.

    Li Wu couldn't tell how he felt.

    He came to act for the reason of meeting her.

    But reason told him that this was impossible, because the other party was born into a wealthy family.

    He originally thought...

    Seeing her now, he didn't feel happy or excited.

    I just feel trance and irony.

    Jian Yao, Jian Yao, he chewed the name on both sides in his heart.

    Li Wu pointed to Jian Yao's photo, and said to the director: "I think the image of this actress fits well with the villain in the play." The

    director looked up at him and asked, "You really think so?"

    This is his investor who said he needs special care, and the background is very hard.