Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Chains

    Or did he finally wake up and plan to give up on her?

    Chengyang's black eyes looked at her with a little sadness, and he... heard it.

    He smiled wryly, bowed his head and said nothing.

    So, her mission is to blacken him?

    Tears instantly blurred his beautiful eyes. At the beginning, she approached him just to trick him into blackening...

    Jiang Lingyue looked at him as he lowered his head dejectedly, and the hand holding the mobile phone also drooped weakly.

    The corners of his eyes were red, and the tears were like pearls in the corners of his eyes under the light.

    Why are you crying again?

    Chengyang looked up at her with red eyes, and told her stubbornly, "Ah Yue, you can only have one Omega from me." Just as

    Jiang Lingyue was about to sneer, he heard him say: "I have already copied your company's secrets, if you If you don't agree, I'll...sell them to your opponent, Qinglin Company."

    Her words paused, her sleepy eyes narrowed dangerously, he...when did he have so many of them? Thoughts?

    System 1388 immediately said: "Host, please don't agree to the male lead's request, your company's world will can help you rebuild."

    Jiang Lingyue was silent for a while, and said: "Then you sell them."

    She scanned him One glance, such a beautiful body, one glance makes me feel irritable.

    So she turned around to cover it up, coughed lightly, and said, "Put on your clothes first..."

    There was a cry in his voice, "Ah Yue, are you so cruel?"

    "If, you leave me, I will How about going to die?" He asked, "Even so, are you going to leave me?"

    It's all because of that strange voice, Chengyang thought darkly.

    Why did you have to let Ah Yue leave him?

    He actually threatened her with his own life, Jiang Lingyue frowned and thought.

    She asked him coldly, "Chengyang, how can you say such things casually?"

    A warm body approached her, stretched out white arms around her waist, and pressed her forehead against her back Behind her back, her voice trembled: "Ah Yue, are you still willing to care about my life?"

    Jiang Lingyue fell silent, and a mechanical voice rang in her ears, "Please pay attention to ensure the life of the hero when the host completes the task. Death, the will of the world has no energy to restart the world again..."

    "At that time, everything in this world will perish." System 1388 reminded coldly.

    It is a product of the will of the world, and it will disappear when the plane collapses.

    ——What do you want me to do?

    Jiang Lingyue couldn't help asking in her heart.

    The system paused and answered her, "The first task is to keep the hero alive."

    One of the purposes of the task setting to blacken the hero is to get rid of Jiang Lingyue's weakness and prevent the hero from dying for her again.

    Chengyang listened to the sound of the mechanical system in his ear, were they talking?

    Host? It's Ah Yue.