Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Reunion

    After some affectionate mother-daughter love, Xihe in pajamas was looked over and over again by them, and the Xi's parents finally believed that their daughter was fine.

    The daughter's face was rosy, and she looked very energetic. Hope and Jiang Yuelian looked at each other, not knowing what happened.

    So he hesitated for a while, and hoped to ask: "Daughter...you, why did you suddenly..."

    Jiang Yuelian sat on the side of the bed and held her daughter's hand. As the saying goes, it was a lot of jumping from the sand to the mud, but suddenly became sick like that, but now it suddenly recovered.

    Are there really ghosts and gods in the world? Ms. Jiang couldn't help thinking, "Xixi, have you met some kind of expert?"

    Expert? Of course not...

    But my mother had a prejudice against Xie Xuanying before. Although she didn't say anything, she asked the teacher to move her seat away from Xie Xuanying and told her to stay away from him. After all, his unenlightened mind opened up for a while, thinking about solving the problem between the two of them.

    So she nonsense said: "Mom, how can I meet some kind of expert, that's the blessing that your daughter and I have saved from being brave and saving others." The

    husband and wife looked at their daughter suspiciously, what do you say?

    "This...what is the situation? Tell me specifically."

    "Ahem!" Xihe cleared his throat and decided to be a big fool, "Your elders still remember that I have a classmate who is very tall and handsome , Studying is really good for that top student named Xie Xuanying." The elder

    nodded, and her girl was beaten up to save him and was sent to the hospital with a bruised nose and swollen face. That happened last semester, how could I forget it?

    "He won the first prize in the Federation Interstellar Physics Competition! I guess he is... a blessed man!" Xihe said eloquently.

    Seeing their daughter's appearance, the two elders of the Xi family looked at each other with doubts in their eyes.

    "Didn't I save him before? He just came back yesterday, and my health is much better. My daughter guesses that he must have blessed me." The girl looked at her parents' disbelieving expressions and insisted on talking nonsense.

    "This..." Jiang Yuelian showed hesitation, she didn't know what to say, she could only sigh: "Is there such a thing?"

    Hope pondered for a moment, and said: "It's not impossible..."

    Xihe saw two People don't believe it, and they don't force it, "Mom and Dad, I can feel that my health has something to do with Xie Xuanying, but as for why..."

    This... In the

    end, Xi's parents have to believe it or not , this matter is very mysterious.

    But Xihe is in good health, and the two are happy after all. They want to ask Xihe for a day off and take her to eat some delicious food.

    Originally, it was difficult for students to ask for leave after entering the third year of high school, but Xi's family is rich and has no worries about food and clothing. The husband and wife also know their daughter's temperament. She is good at sports, but she doesn't know anything about what is taught in class.

    In the early years, the two wanted to work hard and paid a lot of money to hire a private tutor for their daughter, but Ke Xihe only wanted to go out and play, so how could he learn it?

    In the end, knowledge is not acquired, and people become sick.

    So Xi's parents gave up. She likes sports, so she went to learn sports. In short, her daughter's happiness is more important than anything else.

    The parents said they wanted to celebrate their recovery, so they asked for a day off to take her to eat, drink and have fun. Xihe nodded in a hurry. Before he was not in good health, he couldn’t go out. Now that he is well, he can go out and play, and he doesn’t have to sit in the classroom all day long. Of course it’s good. up!

    It's just that it's still early, and she plans to go back to sleep again.

    Director Li received a call from Xi's family in the office at 7 o'clock in the morning when he was going to self-study. He also knew about Xihe's situation. He was a rich second generation, and his grades were not very good. Now asking for leave, he automatically put it in the sick leave.

    Xie Xuanying got up very early, he would open his eyes at seven o'clock every day, but today at six fifty, before the alarm clock rang, he woke up, because he still remembered the girl's sentence yesterday - see you tomorrow.     He touched the glasses on the bedside, got up and put them on, turned off the alarm clock, changed his clothes, put on a school uniform jacket, and walked to the small kitchen to cook noodles for himself and his grandfather.     After breakfast, he put on his schoolbag and said goodbye to his grandfather, and walked to school.     The weather today is not bad, the autumn is high and crisp, and the golden sunlight shines through the gaps in the leaves to the youthful face.     His grades are very good, but he has never felt that going to school is a happy thing, but today, the boy who has always been calm, walks briskly, probably because... there are people he meets in school.     The boy went a little early, and on the way, he met many Alphas and even Omega looking at him. Most of the freshmen in the first year of high school were blatant, and it was the same when he was promoted to the second year of high school. .     He hooked the corners of his lips, the sun fell on the young man's shoulders, and his indifferent black eyes softened. He walked into the classroom, and there were more than a dozen students sitting in it.     As usual, he took out the exercise book to write, but looked at the door absently, as if he was waiting for someone.     Because he won the first prize in the Federation Interstellar Physics Competition, he obtained the recommendation qualification of P University. As one of the top universities in the Federation, students who have obtained the recommendation qualification still need to participate in an interview to decide whether to be recommended.     After being escorted... the young man looked up at the door again. Before anyone came, he was about to start his morning reading.     Xie Xuanying frowned and stood on the podium, and began to lead the reading, but she didn't come for the whole morning self-study.     The boy's face was getting darker and darker. The students sitting below felt an inexplicable chill. It was strange. The squad leader had always looked so cold. Why did he feel oppressed today for no reason?     Not coming?

    Heh, yesterday I smiled and told him that I would see you tomorrow, but today I can't even see anyone.

    It is probably because the marked Omega instinctively relies on their own Alphas, and they will become extremely sensitive when faced with the possibility of being abandoned.

    Xie Xuanying read with a cold face, her voice was clear and deep, what did she mean?

    what is this? Express your opinion? Giving him a temporary mark yesterday is a temporary superior? Now that you have recovered, you dare not come to see him?

    Are you going to push him away like before? So why give him hope?

    The young man clearly felt the sadness in his heart, and rationally felt that he was being unreasonable. He knew that things might not be what he thought, but he just couldn't help guessing like this.

    So after class, he quietly sent a message to Wen Zishan.

    Over there, Xihe ate and drank with her parents, and was having a good time. Although she did not have to worry about food and clothing, someone was willing to pamper her. They took her out for shopping, played visual games with her father, and watched movies with her family. Of course she is happy, after all, her parents don't spend much time with her.

    Lunch was eaten at the most luxurious Jinhui Hotel in S City. She took out her mobile phone to swipe, but saw the message sent to her by her best friend in the morning.

    ——Why didn't you come today? Where have you been? Be honest!