Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Meeting the Parents

    As night fell, a black private car gradually approached the Bihai Chaosheng villa complex, and laughter continued in the car.

    Xi's parents were happy today. Seeing their daughter getting better, they gave the driver and nanny a holiday. The family played outside all day, and they drove home around ten o'clock.

    The three of them were chatting at first, but they suddenly hoped to see a figure on the side of the road. The man only had a back, wearing a light blue school uniform jacket and school trousers, carrying a pure white canvas schoolbag, and seemed to be holding something in his hand.

    Xihe also saw that figure from the back, and she immediately recognized this person as Xie Xuanying. She had followed him before and was very familiar with his back. What is he doing here?

    Hearing the slight sound of the car engine, the boy turned his head with a gentle smile on his face, holding an orange booklet in his hand.

    I hope to know this boy, the boy my daughter has tried my best to protect before, so he parked the car next to the boy, poked his head out and asked, "Are you Xihe's classmate? Why don't you go home so late?"

    The boy said with a faint smile, "Hello, Uncle Xi, I'm here to deliver homework to classmate Xi.

    " , and said again: "It's so late, why don't you go home first? Uncle will take you back later?"

    Xie Xuanying smiled and nodded, looking gentle and innocent, "Okay, thank you uncle."

    Jiang Yuelian who was sitting in the back row He held his daughter's hand, frowned and watched the boy get into the car, turned his head and said to her with a cute look: "Hello, Auntie."

    Although I don't understand why this boy is still approaching her after taking her money Daughter, but in the end it was an elder, Jiang Yuelian still smiled and nodded to him.

    Xihe just felt embarrassed, why did he come? I still came to give her homework, but when did she write such things as homework?

    But she couldn't directly question the other party, so she could only smile a little embarrassed and guilty.

    But the young man didn't seem to feel her embarrassment at all, and his smile was so bright that it was ridiculous. Xihe looked at the smile on that beautiful face, and felt a little penetrating.

    At the entrance of the villa, I hope to put the three of them down, and park the car in the underground garage alone, and let the three of them enter the house to rest.

    Looking at the young man, Jiang Yuelian felt a little dissatisfied, but she didn't want to argue with a junior, so she said, "Go ahead and sit down." The

    young man smiled and nodded, while Xihe hurriedly said with a guilty smile: " Okay, let's go in quickly, I'm so tired from playing today!"

    The three of them walked forward, and Xie Xuanying said with a smile, "Did student Xi go out to play today? What did you play? Are you happy?"

    It was supposed to be a simple greeting, but Xihe felt that there was a bit of yin and yang, and she smiled. He laughed and said: "Hehe, of course I'm happy, I just went out to eat something..."

    "Ah, so, Mr. Li thought that Xihe was sick, so he asked me to bring Xihe homework. It's gone." The boy and Xihe walked behind Jiang Yuelian, he said with a smile, and handed Xihe the exercise book in his hand.

    Xihe looked at the orange-covered "Interstellar Mathematics Basic Exercises" and was silent for a while. She remembered that she had this book, and she threw it into the study room. She has not turned a page so far. How could this book be possible? is hers?