Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Help Me

    Jian Yao froze, listening to the extremely ambiguous panting in the small space made her ears gradually turn crimson.

    She felt the touch of the young man's thin white fingers sliding on her face, and felt that her breathing seemed to stop.

    From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the young man's flushed face, which made her dare not look directly at him.

    She could only desperately hold back Alpha's biological instinct towards an Omega in fever, although she didn't know why he appeared here now, nor why he wouldn't let her go.

    But she can't just mark Omega casually.

    The young man's breathing became heavy, and he buried his head in her arms, her breathing stagnated, could he hear her heartbeat.

    Her heart is not quite listening.

    Li Wu's hands were weakly clasped on her shoulders, and she slumped down a little weakly. Jian Yao glanced aside guiltily, but her right hand firmly embraced his waist, and gently hugged him upwards.

    The young man leaned his head crookedly on her shoulder, looking at her with reddish corners of his long and narrow black eyes.

    His voice was a little trembling, "Yao... Yao."

    Jian Yao didn't dare to look at him, but could only look at the pure white door, swallowed his saliva and replied hoarsely: "Yes." The

    humble request stuck in his throat Eyes, Li Wu opened and closed his mouth tangled.

    He could only breathe on her shoulder.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Jian Yao asked, "You...are you better?"

    "If you're better, I'll go out and buy you..." Inhibitors.

    But before he finished speaking, the young man's feeble fingers pulled the collar of her pink T-shirt and kissed her decisively.

    Jian Yao's eyes widened in surprise, staring blankly at this handsome Omega who was only a few millimeters away from her.

    His eyes were closed, and the slender eyelashes trembled fragilely, just like him at this moment.

    Mingming has always had a fierce and cool look, only the one who cooks for her is gentler.

    At this moment, he kissed her flushed, and the soft and moist touch on his lips told Jian Yao that it was real.

    The male Alpha she likes is Omega, and now he is in a fever period, and he kisses her in a small cubicle in the toilet.

    Jian Yao looked at the male Omega who was kissing her devoutly, and was in a daze for a while.

    But he took advantage of the opportunity to pry open her lips, and the ambiguous sound of water made the always rebellious and presumptuous female Alpha a little sluggish.

    What should she... do?

    The young man put his arms around her neck and kissed her a little presumptuously.

    Jian Yao's hands holding his waist softened a little, she was stunned for a few seconds, and began to respond slowly to the other party, but in exchange for his more intense kisses.

    She was kissed in a daze for a few seconds, and for a moment she couldn't tell whether he was an Alpha or an Omega.

    The temperature seemed to have risen, her face was flushed with steam, and she turned over and pushed him against the wall next to her with her legs.