Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Responsible

    The guest room is on the far left of the corridor on the second floor, and there is a bathroom that he once used.

    The young man nodded to Xixi with a smile and said, "Thank you, Auntie, for bringing me here."

    Jiang Yuelian also smiled, "You're welcome, I'm just a classmate, you should stay away from Xixi, after all, you don't like her, do you?"

    "Auntie Why do you think so? Xi and her classmates have always been very kind to me, and I like her very much now."

    The young woman in the blue cheongsam looked at him with a half-smile, she didn't believe what the other said, since she could stay away from her daughter because of money before, now Naturally, it is also possible to get closer to Xixi because of money.

    Seeing that the other party doesn't believe it, the boy is not in a hurry.

    "Little classmate, you should know that I'm not as easy to deceive as Xixi." Jiang Yuelian said with a smile, "Student Xie, let's take a shower first. Just put the clothes on the table next to me later. I'll come in and get them."

    After a while, she took the clothes and went downstairs.

    Hoping to find a clean new bathrobe from the closet, I gave it to my wife who happened to be downstairs.

    Jiang Yuelian gave the boy's clothes to Hope, and said, "Give it to Xixi, and let her help dry it."

    Finally, Xihe took the boy's warm clothes and stood in the bathroom with a red face to help him dry.

    His clothes were clean, with the boy's unique smell. She seemed to smell a faint smell of white pear blossoms. It may be that after marking the other party, her sensitivity to the boy's pheromones increased.

    She touched her hot face and warned herself not to think too much. She folded the boy's clothes and put them in the dryer.

    After Jiang Yuelian took the bathrobe, she went upstairs. She knocked on the door first, then opened the door and put the clothes in.

    There was the sound of water in the bathroom, and she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

    Hearing the knock on the door, the young man hooked his lips and smiled. His red lips were moist and red in the mist. He looked beautiful and dangerous. He tore off the restraint sticker on his neck, put it under the shower to get wet, and then threw it into the trash can inside.

    There was a sound of closing the door, and a few seconds later, he pushed open the bathroom door, stepped on the wooden floor with bare feet, calmly put on the bathrobe on the bed, and slowly tied the belt.

    After that, he went out, opened the door, and called Ximu who was about to go downstairs in a panic: "Aunt Jiang, wait." Jiang

    Yuelian turned her head, and saw the boy covered in heat and wearing a white bathrobe , with the smell of pheromones on her body, she is an Omega, so she can naturally smell the other party's pheromones.

    But why does he smell like his daughter's pheromone? !

    She covered her eyes full of shock, and glanced at the other's bare, slender, white feet, and asked in a calm tone, "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Yuelian's tone couldn't help softening, "You need slippers Auntie? Go get it for you now..." With

    a shy and cramped smile on the boy's face, he lowered his head slightly, pinched the hem of his belt with his slender white hands, and whispered in a gentle and pleasant boyish voice: " No, auntie... I accidentally wet the restraint sticker when I was taking a shower, can I borrow an Omega restraint sticker from you?"