Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Gifts

    ——No, you spent five million on him, but he didn't say anything?

    Jiang Lingyue paused, and sent a message to her friend.

    —What does that mean?

    Shen Shuyu laughed angrily. He knew that the other party was an idiot in love, but he never expected to become such an idiot.

    She is simply a fool, the kind who is tricked and counts the money.

    Today, he, the young master of the Shen family, is going to give her a love lesson.

    "Dinglingling."

    Tsk, why did you call me directly? Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows and reached out to answer.

    after an hour.

    "How is it? Do you understand?" Young Master Shen spoke dryly, drank saliva to moisten his throat, and asked in an inspection style.

    Jiang Lingyue rubbed her chin, thought for a moment, and said for a moment: "Understood."

    "You mean, let me take advantage of him, or I will suffer, right?"

    Shen Shuyu: ...

    He is Did you say that?

    Well, more or less the same.

    "Anyway... you don't get anything in the end, just pay more attention, some Omegas are the best at deceiving people."

    Jiang Lingyue chuckled, and she couldn't help gossiping when she heard his righteous indignation: "What? Has Young Master Shen been deceived by an Omega? Which Omega has such supernatural powers?" The

    other party was silent for a while, and after a cold "No", he hung up the phone resolutely.

    "Pfft", Jiang Lingyue couldn't help laughing, Shen Shuyu has been in love for many years, she didn't expect... There is such a past that she doesn't know?

    But she didn't pay too much attention, after all, Shen Shuyu is a person who can't afford to suffer.

    So, he definitely didn't suffer hahaha.

    But do his ghost theories really work?

    If she is scolded for being a hooligan and arrested, whose fault is it?

    Jiang Lingyue is very courageous, and she is also curious about whether this somewhat presumptuous method is useful.

    Anyway, regardless of whether it is useful or not, she is an Alpha, so she doesn't suffer.

    Besides, at most, the other party's favorability value for me can be pulled to 0, anyway, 100% is enough for her to experiment, right?

    I have to find a way to get people to her side, how can they cultivate their relationship if they are not together all day?

    How can she lie to... no, attack him?

    "System, what is the strategy value now?"

    System 1388 replied: "Host, the current strategy value is 10%."

    Classroom.

    The bald teacher is spitting and giving lectures to the future pillars of P University with enthusiasm. Their course is called interstellar ancient chemistry research, and the main content is the history of chemical research before the interstellar era and the development of ancient chemistry.