Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Transactions

    After taking a nap, Xihe changed into his soccer uniform and went to class.

    Xie Xuanying didn't come all afternoon. After class, she went to ask the teacher in charge, only to find out that he is now accompanying him in the hospital.

    Hospital.

    Because he already had enough money, Xie Xuanying contacted the doctor to arrange surgery for Jiang Buhuo, and asked for leave from the barbecue stall, saying that he could not go today, so he fed his grandfather and asked the family members next to him to take care of him. People take the elevator down the stairs.

    The boy went back to school to get his homework, then went back to the hospital, and accompanied Jiang Buhuo while doing his homework.

    Before 8:30, he finished his homework and silently put the book back in his schoolbag. Jiang Buhuo had already fallen asleep. He got off the elevator alone and went to a convenience store one station away from the hospital to buy things.

    The 24-hour convenience store is brightly lit, with the cold light of incandescent lamps shining in the night.

    The clerk sat boredly in front of the cashier and played with his mobile phone. Suddenly, a tall boy opened the glass door and walked in. He was wearing a blue summer school uniform, and the dark night was behind him.     The night was dotted with few stars, and the clerk was a little stunned. After a while, he hurriedly

    got up and asked, "Hello, what do you want to buy?"

Slightly hanging down, looking at the things in front of the cash register, he stretched out his fair and slender right hand to pick up a small dark blue box with English characters written on it.

    "How much is this...?" His voice was hoarse and gloomy.

    But the clerk looked at the things in his hand, and for no reason heard a bit of strange sexiness from the low voice. The clerk's voice was a little tight. She glanced at the school uniform and the schoolbag on the boy's body, and asked hesitantly: " Are you a high school student? It’s best not to be at this age, you’re just getting differentiated, so you should think about it..."

    "Thank you, how much is this?" There was some coldness in his voice, but the pinnae of his ears were very red.

    "Fifty." The

    boy put the small box in his schoolbag and got on the bus.

    There was no bus at Bihai Chaosheng's gate, and the security guard prevented strangers from entering, so he squatted at the gate alone and waited for her.

    After training, Xihe didn't choose to go home, but rode to Zhang's BBQ at No. 168 Pedestrian Street.

    There were a lot of people in the store, she parked the car on the side of the road and walked in, but she didn't see that slender figure.

    Seeing her coming in, the boss, Zhang Wu, was stunned and said, "Miss is here to wait for Xiaoxie again? He didn't come today..."

    "Ah?" Xihe froze for a while, "He didn't come? Why?"

    "It's said that grandpa is sick, so it's not easy to take care of grandpa..." The boss sighed, "He's an Omega, and he has to take care of the elderly at home, and there is no one to help him. Fortunately, there is a girl... "

    "Are you his Alpha?" the boss asked, and continued without waiting for her answer: "You have to take good care of him..."

    "No." After a moment of daze, Xihe immediately retorted: " I... am not his Alpha, we... are just classmates..."