Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    She respects his decision and says she will support him no matter what.

    Chengyang often lives in Jiang Lingyue's house, and she even gave him special permission so that he can enter her house unimpeded.

    She was always trying to make him happy, but in fact she didn't have to do so much.

    He's very coaxable, and he's happy as long as he can be with her.

    It was a bit cold in winter, so Jiang Lingyue took him to buy couple clothes.

    It was probably because she doted on Chengyang too much, so even the people around her knew that she was in a relationship with a beautiful class Omega.

    He had come to the company to deliver something to her before, which made the employees gossip about them behind their backs.

    Originally, she wanted to "refute the rumors", but she couldn't open her mouth when she saw his pitiful look at her with red eyes.

    She was cheating on him and doing that to him.

    What he wants forever, she can't give him at all, so she can only compensate him in other ways, pamper him or even pamper him.

    A fleeting moment of guilt caused her to be surprisingly nice to him all the time.

    But the strange thing is that the strategy value has been stopped at 70%.

    Chengyang used to celebrate the new year alone.

    But this year, Ah Yue is with him, she takes him out to play and buy new clothes, no matter what he wears, she will say it looks good.

    Dazzling fireworks bloomed in his hands, his smile was gentle, and the smile on his face was as innocent as a child.

    I hope this kind of life can continue forever, and I hope Ah Yue can always be with me.

    Chengyang made a wish during the New Year, and the wish was that the two of them could always be together.

    It was very happy at the beginning, December, January, February...

    the strategy value still remained unchanged, she has always been very good to him, she has never been so good to any Omega.

    He said he wanted to eat and she bought it without saying a word, and he said he missed her, so she immediately drove to his school to find him.

    No matter it was money or whatever, as long as he asked for it, she gave it.

    Jiang Lingyue didn't know how else to treat him well, but the attack value only increased by 5%.

    This life continued for another month.

    She was a little anxious.

    Does she want to stay by his side all the time?

    Yes, Chengyang is gentle and beautiful, well-behaved and obedient, willing to follow her in everything, and has always been very good to her.

    Jiang Lingyue is also very happy with him. In a sense, she likes him very much. He is gentle, sensible and good-natured. There is no Alpha who doesn't like this kind of Omega.

    But her liking is not that kind of liking. She doesn't love him, and she doesn't want to spend her whole life with him.

    Maybe it's because she doesn't like it, all the sacrifices to him are like a kind of consumption, and this kind of dedication can't get the return she wants for a long time.