Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Jealous

    The girl was stunned, her pretty face was a little dull, she didn't expect her mother to say that.

    She lowered her head, and after a while, she raised her head and looked at her mother who was frowning at her, with a dazzling smile on her face, and she said, "I understand, mother."

    "I will make it clear to classmate Xie, I will bear the responsibility that I should bear!"

    Jiang Yuelian touched her daughter's head, smiled reassuringly, and said softly, "Xixi, as long as you can figure it out."

    "Daughter, give me classmate Xie's clothes. I'll take it to him and ask your dad to take him home." She said, raised her wrist and glanced at her gold-encrusted watch and said, "It's half past ten, it's getting late, he's an Omega, he should go home early "

    He came so late to deliver your homework, remember to thank him tomorrow..." The

    mother's voice seemed to be still echoing in her ears last night, the second period today is PE class, the first class has just ended, The students ran out excitedly, and after a while, there were not many people in the classroom.

    Xihe took out the "Interstellar Mathematics Basic Workbook" in his schoolbag and glanced at the class. There was only one boy sleeping on the table, and two girls were walking out together.

    Just now Wen Zishan and Zhou Tianle came to ask her to go downstairs to the playground together. She hesitated and said that she had something to do. Although the two felt strange, they didn't say anything. They just said: "Then come down when you are better. I'll wait for you downstairs."

    She pinched the corner of the book nervously with her fair fingers, and when she saw the two female classmates walking away, she mustered up the courage to get up and walk towards the boy sitting by the window.

    The autumn wind was slightly cool, the window beside the boy was half open, and there were golden birch trees outside. He was wearing a light blue school uniform jacket, his back was straight, his profile was delicate and fair, and he was holding a pen and focused on writing a question.

    Sensing the girl's approach, he pretended not to know.

    It wasn't until a pair of white sneakers stood in front of his seat that he slowly raised his head to look at the girl in a red sweatshirt standing beside him.

    Her beautiful pale pink smiling lips were drawn into a straight line with nervousness, and her brown almond eyes dared not look him directly.

    Xihe held the exercise book, looked aside, and passed the exercise book over, his bright voice sounded a bit dry, "That...thank you for your homework..." The

    boy raised his dark and sharp hands to hang himself. Looking at her with a smile, she saw a girl in a white dress standing outside the class window through her.

    She has long black hair loose, a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose, and a pair of gray fox eyes behind the glasses.

    Wen Shubai!

    The boy reached out and grabbed the collar of the girl's red sweatshirt in front of him suddenly, pulled it down, raised his head slightly, and kissed Xihe who was looking astonished.

    She was dragged into a daze, and she propped her hands on the desk reflexively. The friction between the desk and the ground made a harsh "squeaky" sound, which woke up the sleeping male classmate.

    He raised his head, and saw the student bully with the best grades in the class pulling the collar of the bottom one, and was...kissing her.

    what happened? He subconsciously felt that he was sleepy, and rubbed his bewildered eyes before realizing that it was actually true.