Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Break Up

    Jian Yao looked at her mother who had no hope for her, and asked: "How much money are you short of, I, I might..."

    The woman sitting at the desk sneered helplessly, her tone flat.

    "Jian Yao, is it because we protect you so well that you think everything in the world is so simple?"

    "I told you, there is only one way you can help me."

    "Married the young master of the Lin family, Can you do it?"

    She walked down the street distraught, fully aware of her own futility.

    What should she do?

    Jian Yao covered her face, but suddenly her mobile phone rang in her ear.

    Is it Li Wu's phone number?

    What would happen if he called her at this time? Shouldn't he be streaming now?

    She pressed the answer button, and Li Wu's anxious voice was next to her ears.

    "Hey, Yaoyao, do you still have any money? Tiantian's condition has deteriorated, and now she needs an operation."

    His voice lost his composure, with a trembling cry.

    She was a little stunned, why...

    But she still comforted her first: "Don't worry, how much do you need?"

    The young man on the other end of the phone sniffed and answered her in a nasal voice.

    "Yaoyao, the hospital said it has found a donor who is willing to donate, but now Tiantian has deteriorated and needs a lot of money..."

    He was a little incoherent, sounding anxious.

    "Well, well, take your time." Jian Yao said, "Did the doctor tell you how much the operation will cost?"

    "Two million." His voice trembled, "I went to the company, and the company said it was in trouble and couldn't get out. This money..."

    "I only have 200,000 to 300,000 star coins on hand, I, I have no money." He cried.

    "Don't worry." Jian Yao's voice was unusually calm, and she said, "I still have half a million yuan in my hand, and I will transfer it to you now."

    "Well, well, I borrowed it from someone, and no one Can afford the money." His voice sounded helpless.

    "It's okay, I'll get the money, you are with Tiantian in the hospital now."

    After hanging up the phone, she was silent for a while.

    Sit at the bus stop on the side of the road. There are very few buses now, and they are all express trains with no fixed route.

    Her shoulders shrunk, her head was lowered and her forehead was propped up, her eyes were bloodshot.

    Jian Yao struggled for a long time before dialing his father's phone tremblingly.

    "Hello, Yaoyao?"

    Fu Jin's voice sounded gentle but tired, and he was also a little tired now.

    In recent days, he has been contacting people he knew before, wondering if he can help his Alpha.

    But being rejected constantly, no one wants to step into the muddy water of other people's homes.

    "Dad, can you transfer me 1.3 million?"

    Fu Jin was silent, he didn't expect his daughter to ask him for money at this time.