Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Humiliation

    Li Wu's voice was so sweet that she was in a daze for a second, she pushed him away with a smirk, and said, "Brother's name is so nice."

    He smiled as he watched the porcelain doll-like girl in front of him reach out and push him away, politely Ban replied: "My sister's name is also very nice."

    What kind of chaotic seniority is this?

    The corner of Jian Yao's mouth twitched, and he asked compromisingly: "How old is my brother?"

    The beauty in front of me smiled very nicely, "Well, I am seventeen years old this year~"

    ?

    That's not what the system told her.

    What about lying to her?

    Jian Yao smiled, "Seventeen years old? Is my brother still in school? Which school is he in?"

    Li Wu lowered his head and said sadly, "I didn't go to school anymore, I dropped out of school."

    "Oh, why?"

    He asked There seemed to be tears in her narrow and beautiful eyes, and she said, "I have no money, can my sister help me?"

    An Alpha asked Omega to help him?

    Tsk~

    There was a playful smile on her lips, "Okay."

    Jian Yao stretched out her hand to cover his slender and beautiful fingers on the sofa, and drew two circles on the back of his delicate hand inexplicably.

    Wei Wei approached his ear and said, "Brother, how about spending one hundred thousand with my sister for one night?"

    Li Wu narrowed her beautiful eyes slightly, feeling her hairs stand on end, but she couldn't tell what it was like.

    If he didn't know the real gender of the other party...

    Could it be that she is also an AA lover?

    Li Wu suddenly thought, and his eyes slightly glanced at the girl, with deep eyes.

    Jian Yao's casualness made him feel a little unhappy, but he didn't show the slightest bit.

    Instead, she glanced at her in shock, her eyes were reddish, her slender fingers retracted slightly, and her voice sounded a little cautious, "Sister, I'm underage.

    " What are you playing?

    Love acting more than her.

    She put her hands on the sofa behind him, looked at each other, raised her eyebrows slightly, and said in an ambiguous tone: "Brother, sister taught you some things that adults should do, how about letting you accumulate some experience in advance?"

    Li Wu His long and narrow eyes were narrowed, his expression was unclear, his thin lips curled up, he reached out to wrap his arms around her slender waist, and said actively: "Okay sister, I don't know how you want to teach me?"

    Jian Yao lowered his head and glanced at his face. Hands, big hands, fully pinched half of her waist.

    What can she do with an Alpha?

    The girl led the young man behind her like a big dog.

    Of course, in the eyes of outsiders, the two are just "best friends".

    A red dress is like fire, with springy eyes, and a sweet, cool, seductive, simple and beautiful one makes passers-by look sideways.

    At this moment, she was planning to take him home.