Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The Fool

    The black car retreated to Wen Shubai's side, the window slowly rolled down, revealing Xihe's pleasing face, "Student Wen, didn't you bring an umbrella? Do you want me to give you a ride?"

    Wen Shubai said pitifully Looking at her with wide eyes, he asked cautiously: "Can... is it possible?"

    Seeing her appearance, Xihe's sympathy was instantly aroused, "Of course, let's get in the car." The long-

    haired girl lowered her head and covered her Seeing the joy of success in his eyes, he got into the car gently.

    As soon as the two got out of the car at the school gate, they attracted the attention of the students.

    That Omega with long hair and glasses is...Wen Shubai? Didn't the third lady of Wen's family, one of the largest wealthy businessmen in S City, always be picked up by a special car? Why did you get off Xihe's car today?

    A classmate quietly raised his mobile phone to take a picture, and then sent it to the campus gossip group. Everyone picked it up, and finally came to the conclusion that there must be something wrong between them.

    ——Didn’t Xihe still pursue Xie Xueba before? Why did you turn around and be with Wen Shubai now?

    ——Tsk, Xihe's family background is so good, and he is so beautiful, why did he hang himself on that tree in Xie?

    ——The above is right, besides Xueba is so aloof and ignores Xi Ai, is it not human nature to give up? Besides, Wen San is not bad, but he seems to be in poor health... ——Hey, is

    n't it enough for a family to have one in good health? I hope it's physical~yu~sheng~

    —I'll go, do you fucking need to be so rippling?

    The chat in the group was full of enthusiasm, the boy flicked his phone for a while, turned off the screen and put the phone in his pocket.

    Since the two changed seats, they have not been in touch again.

    Xihe no longer pestered Xie Xuanying, which even made him a little uncomfortable, as if all the turmoil in his heart because of her had nothing to do with her.

    She has become a famous figure on campus, and there are many posts about her on campus forums.

    Xie Xuanying began to pay close attention to her secretly. When she came to school, when she came home, and what she usually did, all gradually became clear through this silent observation.

    He began to doubt himself, not only doubting his own feelings, but also doubting his own cognition.

    In his world, after the death of his parents, the only kindness he received came from Grandpa Jiang, an old Omega, and most of the other people close to him had plans.

    Some are for his achievements, some are for his appearance, and some want to mark him and make him a personal property.

    They are willing to give him care, care, and even wealth, but they leave easily.

    Once they find that they can't get what they want from him, they will change their faces, dismiss him, and devalue him as worthless, but Xie Xuanying seldom cares, because he thinks he has seen through these people, so Don't feel bad about it.

    But Xihe is different, he doesn't even know what he has to give her to make her happy.

    appearance? wealth? Or...the body?