Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Don't Cry

    Li Wu put on a simple white T-shirt, and his whole body froze.

    He didn't expect her to talk to him.

    After a few seconds of silence, he asked, "Who will pick you up?"

    Jian Yao swallowed, "My...boyfriend?"

    Probably?

    Although it is pretend.

    But what was the point of telling him now that she was single?

    Even if it was a contractual marriage, for the sake of the survival of the family, she couldn't hang him.

    If you don't tell him directly, then what?

    Do you want others to be your lover?

    She couldn't do this kind of thing, and she couldn't bear it.

    Not long after, a black car stopped at the school gate.

    Lin Ji rolled down the car window slowly, looked at the young man following behind Jian Yao, and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    They weren't...why are they still walking together now?

    Jian Yao smiled embarrassedly, and said to Lin Ji: "It's not easy to take a taxi in the suburbs here, can you take my colleague there by the way?"

    Lin Ji didn't have any reason to refuse, and he didn't deliberately mention...

    the two of them once shared a toilet in the toilet . The kiss was also bumped into by him.

    What he thought more about was that Li Wu did look a bit like his mother.

    He has found out some clues these days, but the federal government strictly controls personal information.

    Especially for Omega who grew up in this kind of orphanage, because of an accident, it is extremely difficult to check.

    He has already submitted an application to the Federal Center in City C, and after passing it, he can obtain Li Wu's biological information for comparison and to determine whether they are related by blood.

    Lin Ji's thoughts were confused, and now he has nothing to do.

    After all, whether Li Wu is his younger brother is still uncertain, and now his father has already started to help Jian's family.

    He didn't dare to tell his father about it directly, fearing that if it was not the case, the old man would not be able to bear it.

    Now the parents of the two families feel that the marriage of the two is a certainty, which made Lin Ji feel a little worried.

    He didn't care about this marriage at first, after all, to him, marrying anyone is the same.

    As long as it's an Alpha with a powerful family, it's fine that it doesn't restrain him and prevent him from showing off in the mall.

    Although the young lady of the Jian family is a bit absurd and useless, she has an open personality and has no intention of intervening in the family business, which made him very promising in the business of the Jian family, so he did not refuse.

    but now.

    He has a headache, he... seems to like Miss Qin's family.

    Of course, it seems.

    But recently he has been thinking about the other party, which really makes him have to think more.

    But whether this love is worth giving up the marriage between Jian Lin and his family, he doesn't understand.