Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    It was a person who surprised her but not surprised - Chengyang.

    What was he doing calling her at this time?

    That's right, he probably doesn't know that she has become a homeless dog with nowhere to go, right?

    She lazily pressed the answer button, and her voice sounded a little rambling: "Hello?"

    Chengyang paused, and asked, "Where are you?"

    "Me?" Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows, her voice With a bit of a smile, "Why are you asking this?"

    "I...I saw news about your company on the news..." His voice was soft and sweet, sounding very obedient.

    In fact, he didn't look carefully, but just glanced at the headlines in P City.

    He knows He Zong, and he knows how to write about her in those soft articles.

    No businessman will be soft on his opponent, especially when the opponent is extremely desperate.

    "You also know?" The voice on the other end of the phone was hoarse and mocking, "Since you know, why do you still call me?"

    When a person is in despair, drinking cold water will stuff his teeth.

    Jiang Lingyue stood up helplessly, and flicked the fresh bird matter that had just fallen on her shoulder.

    This bird really has no eyes, or does it also want to step on her?

    Chengyang heard the noisy voices on the opposite side and her slight muttering. The voice sounded like she was about to cry, "Ah Yue, where are you? I'm going to find you now..."

    At this moment, he had already left the school gate, sat on the Take the subway to Yunji South Road Station, which is the nearest subway station to Tianyang Group.

    At this moment, Jiang Lingyue should be nearby.

    "What..." Jiang Lingyue listened to his tone, a little funny and said: "Why are you looking for me?"

    "Also... are you sympathizing with me? She walked to the side, she has to think about life in another place.

    For example, think about where it is better to go now.

    Her voice does not sound frustrated, but It was a bit relaxed.

    Probably because the big knife that had been hanging over her head these days finally cut her down, she felt a little relieved when she was sad, after all, it was the result that she had expected a long time ago.

    She walked to a tree, idled Leaning gently, "Hey, you don't need to sympathize with me, and you don't need to come to me..."

    "Beep beep~" the

    phone was cut off, she listened to the beating busy tone in her ear, and smiled helplessly What's the

    matter? Did

    he come here to see her jokes, or...

    is there an open-air green park next to it, yes, it's the kind that doesn't have any sports facilities, a park. It

    looks more like a garden.

    She put her phone Throwing it into his pocket, he walked around lazily.

    There was a bench, but unfortunately, it was occupied.

    Probably a very clean Omega, he glanced at the trace of bird droppings on her shoulder, showing disgust, She looked away quickly.