Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Possessiveness

    Xihe didn't have much in mind for this person, and he didn't think why his best friend suddenly cared so much about her whereabouts, and even asked her when she would go home.

    She replied in detail, and even asked a question.

    ——I am having a seafood feast at Jinhui now, do you want to come over?

    When Wen Zishan saw this, although she was greedy for a seafood feast, she couldn't resist her guilt. How could she dare to see Xihe, so she rejected it righteously.

    "Cough", she looked up at the young man in front of her, and showed him the phone screen, "Here, I asked for you..."

    Xie Xuanying glanced at him, with a warm smile on her face, and said: " Thank you, classmate Wen, can you send me a screenshot, please?"

    Hei Changzhi Yujie struggled for a few seconds, and finally took the screenshot with the spirit of saving people to the end, no, helping people to the end.

    She was wondering, did Xie Xueba really like his best friend? Do you even care where she goes to play?

    Originally, Wen Zishan and Xihe had a good relationship, but when Xie Xuanying came to ask her, she refused.

    hours ago.

    ——Hello, Wen, I'm Xie Xuanying, do you know why Xihe didn't come to class today?

    Just after morning self-study, Wen Zishan received such a message.

    This... She turned her head and looked at the empty place. She is Xihe's best friend, not Xihe's mother. How could she know where she went?

    Wen Zishan guessed that her friend was probably sick, and she might ask for leave to rest at home.

    But she didn't bother to tell Xie Xuanying, after all, her best friend had been scolded by Xueba's licking dog for a semester, and she really couldn't show Xie Xueba a good face.

    ——What do you ask this for? Does this matter to you?

    Seeing the other party's attitude, Xie Xuanying was not annoyed, but just reached out and typed slowly on the phone.

    ——It does matter, if Wen wants to know why I ask such a question, please wait for me in the corridor after the first get out of class.

    Why? Wen Zishan refused to accept it, but when the class bell rang, he stopped replying to her messages.

    In this class, she was not comfortable playing with her mobile phone in class, thinking over and over again why.

    what's the situation? What's the matter?

    This Xie Xueba is good-looking, and there are countless people who like him in school. He is the flower of Gaoling and looks down on his best friend with well-developed limbs. She understands, but it doesn't affect her anger.

    But when he really came to care about Xihe, Wen Zishan became worried, afraid that Ximei might provoke him...

    She finally made it to the end of class, but she didn't want to go out first, as if she had lost.

    After staring at Xueba going out for a while, she struggled to go out.

    Damn curiosity!

    After entering the third year of senior high school, there are a lot more homework than in the second year of senior high school. Few of the top students can finish their homework before ten o'clock. Because they stay up late at night to study, the students no longer have the energy to go out to play after class. Most of them are sleeping or writing during the break. There are not many people in the corridor after the first get out of class.