Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Breakup

    It just seems to have coincided.

    His heart skipped a beat, a little scared.

    Jiang Lingyue smiled and looked outside the door, and said, "Why don't you come in?"

    As soon as Chengyang stepped into the door, he saw the beautiful girl hugging an Omega employee and introduced him: "Yangyang, let me introduce you, this The first one is Xiaowei from our company, who is very capable."

    His eyes narrowed slightly, with a slightly dangerous taste.

    What does she mean?

    Xiaowei looked dark and strong, slightly shorter, with a sunny smile on his face, he stretched out his hand to Chengyang and said, "Hello." The

    gentle Omega boy shook his hand lightly, then smiled She turned to Jiang Lingyue and said, "Ah Yue, what were you doing just now?"

    "What else can you do? Of course it's about work." Her tone sounded natural.

    Chengyang glanced at the female Alpha's hand on Xiaowei's shoulder, and couldn't help frowning.

    Seeing that he was a little angry, Jiang Lingyue sent Xiaowei away with a smile, "Xiaowei, you go to work first."

    "Okay, boss." Xiaowei went out and closed the door swiftly in one go.

    He was cheerful and didn't think much of it at all.

    Seeing him go, Jiang Lingyue turned around and sat on the swivel office chair, and asked lazily, "Why are you here?"

    What? Is he coming at the wrong time?

    Chengyang looked a little cold, "What have you been up to lately?"

    She curled her lips into a smile, and said perfunctorily, "What else can you be busy with, it's all internal company matters...I haven't been with you recently, you won't Are you angry?"

    "Di, strategy value -2%, current strategy value is 73%."

    Chengyang lowered his head, his voice was a little cold, "Ah Yue, I'm a little angry."

    Jiang Lingyue shrugged, "Yangyang, why are you angry?"

    She had the nerve to ask why?

    Doesn't she know why?

    "You...why didn't you look for me?" He asked, his beautiful peach eyes staring at the lazy female Alpha on the seat for a moment.

    "Why?" She smiled helplessly, and said, "Yangyang, do you miss me? Then why don't you come to me?"

    "I..."

    "Yangyang, I like you very much, I love you very much ...but do you love me?"

    Why doesn't he love her anymore? Chengyang frowned and looked at her.

    "Of course I love you." He replied seriously.

    But she spread her hands and said, "But I can't feel it..."

    "Hey, the strategy value is +2%, and the current strategy value is 75%."

    Chengyang stared at her, "So that Xiaowei you found , Are you here to anger me?"

    "Chengyang, will you be angry because of this? You don't care about me at all." Jiang Lingyue smiled happily.

    "Why do you think so?" He looked at her in disbelief.