Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Finale

    The salty sea breeze blew the young man's dark hair on his forehead, and his beautiful eyes were an inorganic black.

    The deep blue sea came into his eyes, and the turbulent water hit the reef he was stepping on at the moment.

    There was a smile on the corner of the youth's cherry red lips, and he looked at the surging waves calmly.

    He was wearing a thin white T-shirt and a thin gray blanket, sitting alone on a rock not far from the sea.

    The sky was a bit gloomy, and there was no one around.

    The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks was blown into his ears by the wind, and he was a forgotten man.

    This is the third month of his pregnancy.

    The young man looked down at his slightly protruding belly and put one hand on it, trying to feel the life related to her.

    As early as two months ago, he submitted a suspension application to the school.

    After all, he is still an unmarried Omega, and his belly fights every day at school, which will only cause criticism, and it will not help him raise a baby.

    These days, he has been living in the apartment where the two of them used to live together.

    Looking at those familiar furnishings, everything that happened in the past is vivid.

    He sent many messages to Jiang Lingyue to apologize, repent and explain to her.

    Today, he sent her a message as usual.

    Because the doctor said that he was not in a good state of mind, so he took a car to a beach on the edge of P City to relax.

    There is no one around to take care of him, which is a bit troublesome.

    Ah Yue didn't know about his pregnancy.

    She probably... didn't care about him at all?

    The waves were churning, and the young man smiled, whether it was paranoia or relief.

    More seems to be a little desperate, his eyes are slightly red, which may be blown by some bit of sea wind.

    It's evening now, and it's getting dark.

    But he didn't leave.

    Because no one cares if he leaves or not.

    Even if he sat here all day, no one would know.

    After Jiang Lingyue finished her day's work, she took out her phone tiredly, and a text message popped out.

    It was Chengyang who sent it to her.

    He said he went to the beach to relax.

    Until now, she still didn't know how to face him.

    He sends her messages every day, and she reads every one.

    But none of them came back.

    Blame him hysterically?

    Or do you pretend to be relieved and tell him that you are still willing to be responsible for him?

    Marked the fact that he cannot be changed, but how to face him, she hasn't figured it out yet.

    She just gave him 100,000 yuan a month and added a sentence to take care of herself.