Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The young man stood in place, lowered his usual sharp hanging eyes, and a crystal teardrop shattered on the black ground with a "pop", his beautiful petal lips were pursed into a straight line, his whole body was dejected, like a defeated soldier.

    The young man who had always been full of bookishness was so gloomy and outrageous at this moment, he sucked his reddish nose, a little aggrieved and thought in a low voice, Xie Xuanying, why did you become like this?

    When she stepped back for the first time, she knew the answer, didn't she? He's not an idiot, why did he have to bump into the knife edge and end up dripping with blood?

    He turned around and walked in, hiding his sadness silently. It was his fault that he bumped into the south wall, and he couldn't let grandpa feel sad with him.

    Anyway, it's not because of her. Doesn't he, Xie Xuanying, have no one to love him? He has a rare appearance and outstanding grades. Does he lack an Alpha for her? Teenager's depressed self-consolation.

    It's fine if she doesn't love him, and he's not some Omega who likes to stalk and has no self-respect...

    Alpha, it's all like this, once he gets his hands, he will easily get rid of him.

    But if he rushed to ask the other party to mark him, he would be rejected. Does she hate herself that much?

    He thought darkly, wanted to lock her up, only to be his own Alpha.

    The next day, the sun rose as usual.

    Xihe frowned and turned off the alarm clock, went to brush his teeth and wash his face, and saw himself in the mirror—a messy black hair, a mouth full of foam, an electric toothbrush stuffed in it, and he looked like he was still awake, even more so. Importantly, there is a scabbed tooth mark on the left side of her whitewashed neck.

    The girl scratched her head irritably. After washing, she went to the room and took out two band-aids and stuck them on her neck.

    She was wearing a school uniform and got into a private car. The driver and the bodyguard looked at each other, but they didn't dare to ask.

    Once at school, word spread that she had a Band-Aid on her neck.

    The students talked a lot, and many people guessed that she and Wen Shubai were together, and there must be hickey marks on her neck.

    Those with good intentions even offered a reward, saying that whoever can remove the Band-Aid on Xihe's neck will be rewarded with 500 star coins.

    Xihe was listless all day long, sleeping on the table.

    When the class was over, Wen Zishan hooked her neck and smiled wickedly, pointing to the band-aid on her neck and asked: "Hey, are you with Wen San? This progress is okay~" The

    girl was not in a good mood She gave her best friend a blank look, "Thinking too much, it's not the case."

    "Tsk tsk~" Seeing her like this, Wen Zishan annoyed Zhou Tianle tactfully.

    Zhou Tianle is writing a question. After all, he is a sophomore in high school. Good students like them write questions every day.

    His beautiful Qingmei sat in front of him, propped her head and said to him in a low voice: "Hey, Ximei is not with Wen San." The black-

    skinned boy looked up at her, then continued to write questions with his head down, asking lightly He said, "And then?"

    "I guess she was bitten, that's right, there are hickey marks, look at her face..." The black and straight sister Yu pointed to the same table lying on her stomach.