Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Marking

    Can't sleep?

    But what's the use of coming to her? She's not a doctor...

    The boy finally lay beside her, well-behaved and reserved, keeping a little distance from her.

    But at night, he opened his misty eyes and quietly nestled into her arms.

    The next day, Chengyang opened his eyes on time, turned off the alarm on his phone ahead of time, and carefully rolled over and got out of bed.

    He made breakfast for Jiang Lingyue, ate one for himself, and pasted a small note on the bedside table.

    At about nine o'clock, Jiang Lingyue woke up and saw the note beside the bed.

    After breakfast, she started looking online for suitable jobs.

    Now her task of collecting Chengyang's favorability points has not been completed, and she cannot leave yet.

    Two weeks after Jiang Lingyue found a job, a famous investor in City C invested in a small company in City P, and needed an experienced manager to handle the company for her.

    It was a mature female Alpha in her forties, she looked very capable, and she was very satisfied with Jiang Lingyue.

    After successfully getting the job, Jiang Lingyue took care of the company with great care, and has been working hard to save money.

    She has done a good job in this company, the boss trusts her very much, and now she is already a senior executive of this company with a good size.

    Life was going well, her life was peaceful.

    There is a relatively easy job and a stable income, and a beautiful boyfriend who is still in school.

    The life of the two is plain and warm, the young man treats her very well, and Jiang Lingyue naturally takes good care of him.

    Knowing that the other party likes romance, she often sends him flowers and gifts, especially when she has made a small improvement in the company, she is even more generous with spending money on him.

    Chengyang knew that it was not easy for her to make money, so he often persuaded her.

    Jiang Lingyue saves money, she rarely spends a lot of money for herself, but she doesn't think she should be harsh on her own Omega.

    Jiang Lingyue works very hard, often working overtime until midnight.

    This company has only been in her hands for two years, and it is enough to compete with He Zong's Qinglin Company.

    She wants to start a new company by herself when she saves some money. Jiang Lingyue doesn't like working for others every day.

    In the past two years, she has earned some small money. Chengyang also received an invitation from their professor in his junior year because of his excellent professional performance. After graduation, he will join the Federal Chemical Laboratory in P City.

    But when the boss heard that she was going to resign, he expressed his willingness to transfer part of the shares to her so that she could continue to manage the company.

    The boss is not good at the virtual industry, and has been spending money to find someone to help her manage the company.

    She invested in this company just on a whim, but later she got to know Jiang Lingyue well, and when she heard that Jiang Lingyue wanted to resign, she thought about transferring the company to her to take care of it.