Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Vow

    The boy immediately covered his mouth, his eyes were red, and tears poured into his eyes instantly.

    He rarely celebrates birthdays.

    No one celebrated his birthday when he was a child, and he didn't like to tell others when his birthday was when he grew up.

    Because he knew that that would only make it a tool for them to please themselves.

    Well, in fact, it wasn't that someone celebrated his birthday that moved him.

    Instead, she celebrated her own birthday.

    Jiang Lingyue looked at his red eyes and felt a little funny, why does he cry so much?

    She held a custom-made cake in her hand, and the rich fragrance of roses filled the whole room.

    The one in front of him covered his face and looked at her, and after a while he choked up and said to her, "Thank you."

    This was something he never dared to imagine.

    The person he liked when he was young is sitting at the table at the moment, and said with a smile: "By the way, I have a present for you."

    Chengyang's eyes were red, and he said in a nasal voice, "What?

    " Seeing this, Ling Yue smiled, got up and took a large bunch of delicate roses, and stood in front of Chengyang.

    He hurriedly stood up, a little flattered and wanted to reach out to pick it up.

    She handed him the flower and said with a smile, "This is a Bulgarian red rose, and it's also the smell of my pheromone."

    "Chengyang, here it is for you." The

    young man lowered his head, looking at the bright rose in his hand.

    Jiang Lingyue took out another exquisite small box from her pocket, and opened it with a smile.

    The amethyst looks beautiful under the refraction of the light, "I like you, Chengyang, rose and amethyst represent my love."

    "As long as you are willing to be with me, I promise to be loyal to you forever."

    Chengyang lowered his head, he looked gentle and beautiful, with complicated emotions in his bright peach blossom eyes, joyful and worried at the same time.

    He looked up at the beautiful amethyst necklace, and finally reached out to take it as if he was defeated by her.

    "Are... are you serious?" The low hoarse voice of the teenager sounded unclear.

    There is no bottom line in pursuit of Alpha in Omega, of course it is easy to hear what you say.

    So Jiang Lingyue immediately looked sincere and wished to swear to the sky, and said: "I am sincere to you, if I lie to you, I will be struck by lightning and die a terrible death."

    She didn't believe it.

    Chengyang raised his lips, smiled softly and forcedly, and said, "Then what do you... want me to give you?"

    Seeing this, Jiang Lingyue immediately said sincerely, "I want you to be with me."

    After all, the system doesn't mean that the other party doesn't want to be with her, this is part of her strategy.

    "Hey, the strategy value is 60%, please keep up the hard work of the host~" The

    boy's voice was low, it sounded gentle and pleasant, without any offensive power, "Okay."