Rengoku Kyojuro | It'll Be Alright

Rengoku would be my hugging buddy.

°=°=°=°=°=°
Almost everyday, you train with Rengoku till the Sun slowly sets under the sunset.

His passion is like a flame. A flame that'll never go out.

You sit down on the front porch of the Butterfly Mansion, catching breaths as you gasp for air.

You could hear your pounding heartbeat in your ears, so loud that you couldn't hear Rengoku behind you. You feel like you're about to blackout.

"Y/N, are - doing alrigh - ?" Rengoku asked as you could hear parts of his words.

Even for training, it felt like actual fighting, swinging a heavy sword until your arms wanted to fall off is not a easy task.

Rengoku blinked, his smile appearing on his face once again as he puts he's hand on your back, causing you to flinch slightly.

You decide to calm down, lifting your head up to the sky, taking slow breaths as your racing pulse calms down.

"I'm...alright. Thank you, Rengoku." You reply, nodding your head slowly.

"That's great! Told you it'll be alright..!" Rengoku chuckled, patting your back as a smile appears on your face.

"Want to take a break?" Rengoku asked, cleaning his sword off with a cloth.
You nod once again, but quicker.

Something about Rengoku. He always has this smile. A smile of a nice heart. A smile that'll never disappear.

You both enter the Butterfly Mansion, getting food on the way to his family's house.

Rengoku is great at making people feel better and smile, because that's all he did on the way to his house.

Rengoku's little brother, Senjuro was the first member you both saw. He was sweeping dust off the front porch with a broom.

Senjuro turned around as he noticed both of your shadows behind him.
Rengoku is the first one to greet him.

You look at Senjuro's appearance. They definitely look alike. It's a mini version of Rengoku!

You shake hands with Senjuro as you eventually follow Rengoku into his house. Rengoku peeks in the room his father was in, checking on him.

You stand silently, grasping the food in your hand.

You look around Rengoku's house since it was your first time, eventually sitting on the front porch with Senjuro and Rengoku.

Senjuro got to know you more as he slowly opened up and got the courage to start conversations with you. He's a sweet and timid boy. He also has a kind heart.

Rengoku ate the food he had in his hand, chanting "Tasty" loudly every time he took a bite of food. You chuckle to yourself.

Eventually, the Sun starts to melt under the beautiful orange and yellow sunset. You scoot closer towards Rengoku, placing your head on his shoulder.

Your eyes begin to grow heavy as the last thing you see is Rengoku.

°=°=°=°=°=°
I had to add Senjuro. Senjuro is so freaking preciousss!

Have a wonderful day!