Douma | Symphony [Yandere]

Requested by UR-WEIRDO_SiMp !

~*~
Douma hummed to himself, fidgeting and playing with his battle fans out of boredom. He dropped his fans, lifting his head up with a big sigh. “I'm booooooored..!” Douma laid on his back with a whimper.

His complaining rang out through the entire Infinity Castle. The upper two rose to his feet, trying to get the newest member of the 12 Kizuki, Nakime's attention.

“Hey, Hey! Biwa lady! Can you hear me?” Douma waved both of his hands side to side. Nakime knew he was there, just respectfully ignoring his existence at that moment.

“Teleport me to the city!” Douma paused. “Please?” He added on. Nakime turned her head over to the upper rank. She hesitated a bit, having her hand over her biwa instrument. “Hellooo? You can hear me, right?” Douma raised his voice a bit, waiting for a response.

“I respectfully decline.” Nakime spoke with a slightly gentle tone of voice. Douma tilted his head. “Really now? Whyyy?” Douma slouched down, pouting. Nakime didn't reply, only going back to ignoring him.

Douma shook his head. “Okay then.. I'll go myself.” He muttered under his breath, waving in a goodbye motion to Nakime before leaving. Douma went past the bushes and trees, eventually making his way into a city. He paused, the bright lights practically blinding his eyes. It felt like daytime at that moment.

“Woooah..” Douma's jaw hung wide open in awe, slowly making his way to find more things humans are interested in. Multiple of sounds and singing caught the upper two's attention over on the far right side of the city. Being the little curious one he is, he approached the sounds.

There was a small crowd gathered mostly in the middle while about four or five people were on the stage. Douma's eyes locked on the singer which was you first. He perked up as his eyes flew open. Woah, this feeling.. what is it? Douma caught his gasp, slanting his eyes at you with a grin.

The small crowd slowly left after the show was over. Douma stayed there for awhile, watching all of your movements as his feeling of love grew stronger.

You put away your microphone, wrapping a cold towel around your neck to cool off. You take a sip of water to cool your throat as you see rainbow colored eyes gleaming right at you. You pause, setting your bottle down. “Hey, guys? You see that, right?” You get your musician group's attention.

“It's probably just a rodent.” One of your friends replied as you gave them a confused look. “A rodent... with rainbow eyes?” You blink at them, shaking your head. “Yeah, no.”

“I'll go check it out then.” Another one of your friends grabbed a flashlight, approaching Douma. “Careful, they might have raaaabies..” Your friend teased as you punched the side of their leg.

About two minutes went by as there was a muffled scream. You freeze, taking off the towel to go investigate with the rest of your friends. “Guys we need to—” You cut off your words, noticing your friends weren't beside you anymore.

Douma approached your way, rather excitedly. “Hiii..!” Douma waved, waving his battle fans infront of his face with his smirk. You quickly back away, narrowing your eyes at the upperrank. “What even are you? Where are my friends?” You immediately start asking questions, gripping your flashlight.

Douma let out a small chuckle. “Friends? Well, they're hanging out in the dumpster, dead!” Douma took a step towards you. You felt like screaming to get people's attention. But you'd end up killing others or even yourself. You throw your flashlight at the upper two with force. “Owie!” Douma rubbed his forehead.

“Have you ever heard of a demon, sweetheart?” Douma tilted his head, getting in your face with his eyes widened. You stare into his light rainbow colored eyes in complete fear, staying quiet. “I'll take that as a no!” He clapped his hands together with a big smile.

“You see.. I just met you and this feeling I'm getting is strong. Do you know what it is?” Douma questioned, tapping your chest with his finger playfully. At that moment you couldn't act or talk, so you sat there, trembling. You only fed Douma's joy even more.

“Ehe, humans are so cute! But you're cuter than cute!” Douma tapped your nose with a giggle, backing away. You held your tears back, knowing all of your friends were dead and probably rotting in a dumpster. Why? Why isn't he ending me? You thought, keeping your eyes locked on his movements.

“You're a quiet one..” Douma hummed, kneeling down to put his arm around your back. “Well, sweetie.. get used to this lifestyle because your stuck with me. Forever. Ehe!” Douma hugged your back tightly, squeezing your lungs a bit before letting go. He paused. “Oh! And if you ever try to call for help..” The upper rank got in your ear.

“I'll kill them and perhaps to the same to you. Which I won't like. Okay? Okay!” Douma gave a nod, patting your back. “Right? What's your name?” Douma asked as you founded it very difficult to speak. All the air exited your body at that moment.

You both sat there for awhile as he stared at you with one hand on the side of his face, admiring you. “Y..” You shut your mouth. “Y?” Douma repeated.

“Y/N.” You said in a low voice as Douma's face lit up. “I see! Y/N.. that's a cute name!” Douma covered his mouth, small muffled giggles on the other end.

Days went by as it turned into weeks of torture with Douma as you were basically forced to agree with his every question. The only consequence if you didn't obey him was death. Every time you close your eyes, you're reminded about your deceased friends.

I miss you guys..

~*~
The bad ending, dun, dun, dunnn /j

My hands are crippling and I am running out of ideas so I ended it here, apologies.

Have an amazing day!