Agatsuma Zenitsu | Face Your Fears

Have a great day as well! ^^~*~"Nooo! I don't wanna goo!" Zenitsu whined, grasping the doorframe of the door, refusing to enter

~*~
"Nooo! I don't wanna goo!" Zenitsu whined, grasping the doorframe of the door, refusing to enter.

You're trying to get Zenitsu to overcome his fears. One of them; the dark. You push his back gently as he didn't budge, another time but with force, the same thing happened. Nothing. "C'mon, Zenitsu! It's only five seconds!" You say, trying your action once more.

"Yeah, five seconds of torture!" Zenitsu huffed, small tears escaping his eyes. You quickly notice Zenitsu's crying act as you feel empathy for him.

You let out a sigh, stopping your action. Zenitsu quickly hid behind you, hugging your back a bit. You hold his hand, blink at him. "We can do this, together." You lean against him a bit, calming him down.

Zenitsu sniffled, wiping his eyes a bit with a slow nod. A soft warm blush was formed on the yellow haired boy as you copied his action.

Zenitsu hugged one of your sides as you both walk into the dark room. You shut the door behind you as Zenitsu clinged onto your side. You count to five under your breath as you hear Zenitsu's quiet whimpering.

It was over five as you notice Zenitsu's calmed down a bit. He was still pretty much clinging onto your side, but the whimpering and trembling stopped. A minute went by, Zenitsu lifted his head up, squinting his eyes at you to find your face.

"We.. we should go now." Zenitsu suggested, inching towards the door as you felt a tug on your arm. "Of course." You smile, opening the door.

Zenitsu practically dragged you out the room as he hugged you once more before letting go. He did it. Over the time limit too! A bigger smile appered on your face this time as Zenitsu blinked, along with a head tilt. "Something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh! Nothing. It's just, you went over the time limit in the dark." You waited for Zenitsu's reaction as he froze, blinking a few times, processing what you just said. "Really?" Zenitsu gasped.

"Really!" You grab his hands holding them up to your chest. "I'm proud of you! Let's take a break." You shake Zenitsu's hands side to side with a bright smile. "Ehe! Okay!" Zenitsu giggled, waving your hands side to side as well.

You both decide to rest outside, eating light snacks to keep you from not starving. Zenitsu leaned against you, nuzzling your shoulder affectionately. You pull Zenitsu closer towards yourself, resting your head on his yellow and faded orange hair.

You lift Zenitsu's face up a bit, giving him a small, quick kiss on the side of his face. Zenitsu froze, catching his gasp and scream with his mouth. Under his hand was a blushy mess. You giggled, running your hands through his soft yellow hair, playing with it gently.

Zenitsu uncovered his mouth, grasping his chest with a tight squeeze as he dipped his head down with a big smile on his face. He eventually lifted his head up, opening his mouth. "Wh..what was that for?" Zenitsu stammered, his body shaking a bit, due to the sudden act you caused.

"Because I loooooove you!" You tap his nose with a smile, hugging him once more. "Ah! Really?!" Zenitsu's face turned a shade of red as he took a glance at you before stuffing part of his face into your clothing. "Yeah, silly!" You replied with a nod.

You and Zenitsu both cuddle in affection, silent love all around you both.

You two will never forget about this day.

~*~
It's been awhile since I uploaded an Zenitsu chapter. Sorry! :')

Have a wonderful day!