Gyutaro | Misunderstood

~*~You walk through a forest, craving for some human flesh or blood

~*~
You walk through a forest, craving for some human flesh or blood. You slowly creep around trees and bushes, squinting your eyes to find any living being around.

Eventually, you found none throughout that whole night, meaning dusk was slowly vanishing, meaning dawn and the sun were around the corner.

A burning sensation hits your foot as it starts to slowly crumble and sizzle due to the sunlight. Without hesitation, you run to find the nearest shade.

Crap! Crap! I'm so dead! The words echoed in your mind, panicking to find any safe shelter. The sunlight hits part of your back, the burning feeling was unbearable as you slightly growled at the pain in your back.

Suddenly, a stylish belt was around your waist, pulling your forwards quickly into a abandoned house with at least a roof. The burning pain slowly starts to go away as you find two very different demons. One with a belt, and one with black hair with faded green tips.

“You're welcome.” The belt demon who looked like a female replied with a small scoff under her breath. You stood there for a moment, eyeing the belt that had the similar pattern that was around your waist. You glanced outdoors, then back at the two demons, blinking.

“Thank you..” You reply in a soft manner, bowing a bit. You sit down, rubbing your back as it still ached in pain a bit. The other demon with the short black hair walked over to you, kneeling down. He showed his hand, giving you a small smile. “I'm Gyutaro.” Gyutaro paused, eyeing the belt demon. “And that's my sister, Ume, but call her Daki. Sorry for her sassiness.” Gyutaro chuckled under his breath as you copied.

“No worries.” You smile back, shaking his hand. “I'm Y/N.” You introduce yourself. Gyutaro looked like he had something else to say, before getting hit in the head by his sister. “Sassy? You better think before you speak, brother!” Daki said in a hostile, yet high pitched tone.

Gyutaro ignored her high pitched rambling, rubbing his head. “So, what were you doing out there?” Gyutaro eyed you, blinking. You shook a bit. “Oh! Um, I was looking for some food and I guess I wasn't aware of the sun...” A small, quiet chuckle was heard under your breath as it went quiet.

Gyutaro didn't reply right way. It looked like he was trying to find the right words that sounded nice. Daki huffed. “Idiot move.” She muttered under her breath, loud enough for you to hear on purpose. Gyutaro swatted Daki's arm, shooting her a quick glare. “Owww?!” Daki said a bit over dramatically, swatting back at her brother.

“You guys are siblings?” You question. Gyutaro gave a nod, holding Daki's arm away from him as she attempted to hit him. “Yes, we are. Why?” He blinked, struggling a bit against Daki. A small 'stop' was heard under his breath, probably replying to his sister.

“Don't get me wrong but... you guys don't really get along, do you?” You look at them both with a slight frown. Daki stopped her action, sticking half of her tongue out at Gyutaro. “No.. we don't sometimes.” Gyutaro let out a exhale, replying in a guilty tone.

You scoot over to him, giving him a pat on his back with a smile. “Don't worry!” You comfort him, cheering Gyutaro up a bit as he replied with a slight smile. Daki sat down, crossing her legs, along with her arms with a huff.

You three hangout throughout almost the whole day, growing a bond with each other. Mostly Gyutaro you hung out with, due to his calm and nice manner around you. Daki knew this wasn't any friendly bond. It was more than that. Though, she stood silent as you two became closer together.

The sun was eventually gone, meaning you three could step foot outside once again. Daki watched you and her brother leave. You pause, sticking your head from around the doorframe as you eyed Daki. “You coming?” You ask, blinking at her.

Daki shook her head side to side. “I'm fine. Go without me.” Daki said with a small smirk on her face. “Oh, if you say so.” You shrug with a smile, waving goodbye to her as she copied your action as well.

Gyutaro waited for you to catch up with him. You hop on his back, playfully rubbing his short hair back and forth with a big smile on both of your faces. You can see a small glimpse of a small Daki by the house as you two walk up the hill, hand in hand.

“Hey, Gyutaro?” You tap his arm, swinging his arm up and down, getting his attention. “I um, wanted to say.. why did you guys save me?” You question, Gyutaro having a smile on his face already.

“You seemed lost and needed guidance and help. We were the only ones around this area, so we did what was necessary.” Gyutaro swinged your arm along with his. “Aww, really?” You put your hand on your mouth, giving him a side hug. “Thank you!” You said a bit loudly.

“Y/N. I always wanted to say this but I never got the chance to so..” Gyutaro paused, clearing his throat. He stopped in his tracks as you felt a tug on your arm, causing you to stop walking as well.

“I love you. From the very start, Y/N.” Gyutaro eyed the ground for a moment before looking at your face. “What you say, do, just everything I love about you is perfect.” Gyutaro gave you a quick hug as you paused, your body shaking a bit due to his sudden act.

“I um.. Gyutaro..?” You get his attention, trying to find the right words. “I love you too.” You mutter, holding one of his hands with both of your hands.

“You're a nice guy, for a demon. Others probably wouldn't give you a chance.” You pause, looking up at Gyutaro.

“You're just... misunderstood.” You give a soft, warm smile towards the tall demon.

“Really..?” He replied, blinking. You nudge his shoulder. “Yes, really.”

Gyutaro smiled back. “Thank you, Y/N.” Gyutaro hugged you once more, this time a bit longer. You hugged back, much tighter. You both showing affection and care towards another.

~*~
It was fun adding Daki into this chapter. We need a sassy, drama queen anyways. :)

Have an amazing day!