Uzui Tengen | Child's Play

Help- look at how hawt this man is

~*~
You peeked your head out from around the corner of the wall, your eyes locked on your father, the Sound Hashira.

You tried your best to silently make your way over towards him, and hug him from behind. Tripping over your feet a couple of times and almost falling forwards was a hard task to stay quiet.

Besides, Tengen knew from the start that you were there due to his sharp hearing. You eventually hugged his back, clinging on to his shoulders. Tengen let out a fake startle act, turning his head towards your direction. You gave a cheery smile, falling onto the floor, tapping his bright golden bands on his arms playfully.

“Ah, Y/N! You can't just scare me like that!” Tengen chuckled, patting your head. “Soooorry..!” You let out half of an exhale as you sat up, leaning beside your father. “Hey, hey! Father!” You tapped Tengen's arm repeatedly, even though you got his attention. Tengen moved your hand aside. “I'm listening.” He responded.

When can I become a sh... shino..” You struggled with your last word a couple of times as Tengen quietly chuckled to himself. “Shinobi?” He finished your word as you gave a quick nod. “Yeah! When?” You got in his face, waiting for an answer as soon as possible.

“Well, um.” Tengen cleared his throat, moving his dangling accessory from his headband to the side. “It takes lots of skill and concentration. You sure you want to be one?” Tengen slanted his eyes with a grin. You gave another nod, sitting on his lap. “Mhm! I can do it!”

“Hm.. well, you have to be quick. Like this.” Tengen quickly tapped your nose before you could react. You touched your nose after he did his action. “You gotta stop my hand next time.” Tengen fixed his headband a bit. You tugged on his arm. “Do it again! I won't be distracted!” You shook his arm desperately.

“Mhmm..” Tengen gave a slow nod as you looked at his hand, squinting your eyes and trying not to blink. A couple of minutes went by as you blinked a couple of times due to your eyes stinging a bit. Tengen tapped your nose again. You fell back on his lap, grabbing his finger. “Again! This time I will get it! I promise!” You gave a determined nod to your father.

A couple of times you were defeated by Tengen. You let out a overdramatic sigh, playfully swatting his hand away. “Wanna try again?” Tengen still had the same smirk on his face, poking your chest. You shook your head, hugging Tengen's arm. You were worn out by a simple game that was basically testing your reflexes.

Tengen put one of his hands on your back, pulling you closer towards himself. “Hey, don't worry. There's always tomorrow.” Tengen gave you a soft hug, trying his best to make you feel better. “Okaaaay..” You shrugged, accepting his hug. You closed both of your eyes, leaning up against Tengen's chest. You eventually dozed off, slouching down to his lap.

“This child..” Tengen muttered to himself, silently snorting. He patted your shoulder before letting you doze off in a peaceful daze.

~*~
I still got my writing "skill" right? Right..?

Have a great day!